Failure

Simon Narrator:

I remember as I was a child I were in the same situation, we just played hide and seek, but as a 8 year old boy alone in a dark house I was totally terrified.
Now I'm an adult male and not longer allowed to freak out at this. After a deep breath I manage to calm down. I explore the big house with the expectation to see Adele or Alex in every room, but no one is there.
After a while I get to the stairs. The ground floor seems empty so I decide to continue searching on the first floor. I tip-toe up the stairs trying to make no noise, but the steps creak regardless.
Shit, I thought and grew stiff for a while but as I hear no noise I walk on.
I arrive in a hall with three other doors, still caught in the darkness.
The first door stays a slot open and I look in, it's the bathroom, but also empty like the others. The second door looks different, it's not as old as the others are. I try to open it but it's locked.
Damn! I look around for something to open it, but I don't see anything.
My mind is still in a rush, so I couldn't focus. With all my anger and power I kick against the door, it works. The door opens without any noise excepted the bang of my kick.
I enter the room and there she is. Sitting tapped and cuffed behind the back on the ground, all over her face are bruises and her eyes are red and full of tears. She looks so weak..
“Oh my god, Adele what did he do to you?” I'm so worried, seeing my little Delly helpless and beaten on the ground. I approache her and she begins to make noises and looking terrified.
“It's OK now, my love, it's me Simon and I will release you.” I try to calm her down in a quiet voice. But it doesn't work, she continued trying to speak through the tape and to move, but with the handcuff she couldn´t.
I reach for the tape to onput it, but suddenly I feel a thud on my head.
The last thing I see is Adele starting to cry uncontrolebal, then I black-out.

Last chapter for today!🎉please comment or vote if you want
I'm going to sleep now, Bye!😴