Umexpected call

Simon Narrator: PRESENT

I can't tell her that Alex is still on the run, she will panic out completely and that's not good for her health. So I just tell her jokely:
“He was very scared about me after I told him that I have a black-belt and that I will lambast him like a ninja.”
She laughed  her significant laugh that everyone love so much and with that I am crying happy tears again.
“But anyway don't worry about me, I'm not brutally hurt, it's nothing compared to your injuries.”
I say, wooried looking at her face, still swollen and all over bruises.
“Mister, you have to go now, the visit time is over. Adele needs still a lot of rest!”
The doctor  says as he enters the room.
“Okay”, I say standing up,”I love you so much Adele, I will come back later!”
“I love you, too Simon.” She says whimping
I walk straight to the door and when I turn back to her I can see her already peacefully sleeping with tears flowing down her cheecks.
I hope I can recover her and take away all of her bad memories and fears.
That's the moment I promise myself, that I will never ever in my life would leave her!
She is my one and only, my universe and without her, my heart won't be whole..
I step out of the room and sits back in the waiting room. I don't know what to do! I can't sit here like this doing absolutely nothing.
So I go back to the reception and asks the woman:
“Hello again, what are the visit time for Adele Adkins?”
“Emm let me look it up...,” She typed something in the computer, “ah here..you can come back at 6 o'clock, then it's time for dinner. I'm so sorry about what happened to her. I listened to her songs since 19, she doesn't deserve something like that...”
“Yeah thats true, its not fair..anyway thank you and see you later!” I say with a lump growing in my throat again.
“You're welcome, bye!”
I walk down the hall as suddenly my phone rings. I take it out of my trousers pocket and look at the screen: It's Penny, Adeles mother! Oh of course she must be so worried!
I didn't talk to her since we brought Angelo over to her for holidays and she must have heard in the media about the kidnapping.

P: ”Oh Simon, finally you answer your phone! I'm dying over worryness!”
I can hear Penny breaks into a passion of tears.
S: ”Oh I'm so sorry I hadn't answerd, but ehm...the battery was empty.”
That's a little lie, because the battery was never empty. But the last days I was just so depressed and weak, I ignored all of my surroundings and just sat in the waiting room crying about what a fool I am.
P: ”Oh okay...” after a loud sob she continues “I-Is she safe now? Oh my god my little Delly...”
S: ”Please stop crying Penny. I'm getting emotional from that, too.” I say during a lump grow in my throat.”Adele is now in the hospital, but she is still very weak and injured from all that.....”
I clear my throat and keep on speaking. “Oh Penny I'm so sorry that I didn't look after her right, she's been kidnapped and in the first time I didn't even know...!”
I began to cry harder.
P: “Oh Simon don't blame you for that, I'll be right there and you can tell me everything. Angelo and I already came back to London, so in which hospital is she exactly?”
S: “I-In the St. Mary's Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road. Penny I really need you by my side, but what about Angelo? I don't want him in this depressing hospital, my little baby boy! I miss him so much! Can I talk to him please?”
P: “Sorry Simon, but I don't want to wake him, the whole day he asked about his mum and dad and was very worried, now he's finally peacefully asleep! I will call your babysitter and will be there in 15 minutes. Keep calm!
S: “Oh okay, that's a good idea, I really need someone by my side I guess. Take care and see you than!”
P: “Yes I will, bye!”