Free

Adele Narrator:

“Oh honey calm down, you don't have to be afraid, I wont hurt you. I promise you, will love it!”
Alex says gently rubbing my back. My gaze becomes a little bit clearer and the black spots
are fading.
He leans over to me and starts to kiss me passionetly. I refuse and Alexs slaps me right in the face. I cry out of pain, but Alex doesn't care and continued with the kiss.
Now I stand still, in fear of giving another slap. Than I feel his hand go down my body and a chill running down my back. As he strokes over the wound in my back, I feel like I'm going to die. He grabs my ass and I moan, a few tears running down my cheeks.
“Stop it Alex! Take your dirty hands away from her!” Simon sreams.
Alex let go of me and threatening turns over to Simon.
“If you don't stop to bother us, I have to..” He raises his fist and punches him right in the face.
I scream out loud and try to run to Simon, but Alex held me back.
“No sweetheart, lets continue what we did.”
Again he chrushes his lips on me, now more aggressive. From the corner of my eye I can see Simon seemingly knocked out. My tears run down my cheek now uncontrolebale. Shit! Now we are irrecoverable. His plan was to distract Alex and kick him so I can run away, but now he lays unconcious on the ground.
I am so hopeless that I just allow Alex to touch every spot of my body. Theres no use in try to prevent him. He is very muscular and has the full control over my body.
He threw me onto the bed and crawl on top of me, still connecting our lips. He rips my shirt off of me and I lay under him only in my bra, helpless and full of fear.
“Alex please stop it!” I whisper only in a weak voice.
“You're so beautiful” he says  staring at my breasts as he didn't hear me.
He´s in try to open the bra as suddenly a figure jostle him away from me.
It's Simon! I'm out of my mind, so I just stay laying on the bed.
“Run Adele, now!” I hear him scream, while he sits on Alex and punshes him.
I just stand up from the bed with shakely steps, still in a trance. I have no controll over my legs.
I don't know how I made it out of this hell, but right now  I'm staying in front of the house.
I still can hear Alex and Simon fighting and I think about to go back and help him, but then I remember Simon words 'when you're out you have to call help immediately, just by that we both can be saved!' I took a deep breah to calm down and think who to call but it doesn't work, my head is a mess and my body flutters uncontrolebal. As I hear Simon screaming again from above, I take all my power together and walk still faltering over to the neighbour house.
I rang the bell like thousand times and finally a womans open the door.
She stares at me like I'm a alien and I can't blame her for that. I probably look like a madder.
Only in my bra and leggins, my body full of bruises, my cheek swollen, my eyes full of tears and blood from my wrist smeared all over me.
“Please, please ma'am I-I need help desperately. I was kidnapped and my boyfriend is still in there and...” I speak very hectily and in the end I break down in tears.
“OMG you're Adele right? I saw it in the news but I had no clue that it happened right beside me. Damn, what the hell have he done to you?!” She says worried looking down my body.
“Ye-Yes I'm Adele and please just call help, I am worried that my boyfriend is going to die! Please...” I say completely out of my mind, crying even harder.
I breakdown and fell into the arms of the woman. Than everything goes dark.

Next chapter🎉enjoy❤
I'm so excited about adeles final shows in London, hopefully I get Tickets to them😍
Bye👋