Shocking News

Simon Narrator:

I woke up again feeling a little bit better, the Aspirin had done his job.
My stomach rumbles and I realize that it is already two o'clock and I haven't eaten anything.
So I got up slowly and try to make my way to the kitchen, still feeling a little bit dizzy.
In the fridge is nothing right to eat, so I decide to go to my favorite restaurant, maybe I will feel better after that. I grab my keys and left the house.
In front of the fence are more paparazzi's than usual, they probably know about her new boyfriend, why they aren't annoy them and not me!
I hear them screaming things, but I blind them out. I don't want to have a tantrum out of jealousy in front of the cameras so I just drive out of the driveway and speed to the restaurant, taking shortcuts to dislodge the paps.
I order my usual food and sit back at the chair.
I try to relax and forget about Adele, but it is really hard because everything reminds me of her.
The restaurant, where we ate so often together, the smell of her perfume, which is still in my clothes and on top of that I hear her name again in the television.
This time I become curious because of the many paps in front of the house.
I search for the TV and watch carefully as I found him.
The newsreader begins to speak:

“Good afternoon England, the bad news, Adele is still kidnapped.
After the startling and unsettling photos of Adele, bruised and cuffed on the bed,
were published, the police started a major operation but without result.
We hope the best for her to survive the crime and that the police will find her.
If you have helpful hints, don't wait, just call the police.
Stay tuned for the latest news!”

I grew stiff and a chill running down my back. This couldn't be real!
My little Delly kidnapped and I didn't notice anything, I'm such a bad boyfriend.
I remember how crumbled and cry full her voice sounds as she phoned me,
but I thought nothing of it, I'm such a idiot. My blood begin to boil and I try to keep a clear head.
I have to rescue her, that's the only opportunity to forgive my sillyness!
Than I thought about where she could be and finally have the idea.
Of course, Alex, he was on the phone! I recognized his voice from the call yesterday.
I will call the police later to tell them where Adele probably is, now the only thing I know to do is to bray Alex to death!

Sorry guys, just a short chapter but I will upload more later😜
so bye for now❤