Good or Bad?

Adele Narrator:

We left the property through a hidden exit door at the bottom at the bottom of the large garden.

I take a look at my huge house, never in my life I believed that I would live in such an big and luxurious house like this and that I would be a celebrity known all over the world.

It's insane how you can become a star so fast. One day I lived in a small one-room apartment in Tottenham and on the other day I met beyonce at the grammys and sell million albums!

"This way" says Alex, took me out of my thoughts. He guarded me to an tiny cafe, it looks a bit run- down, but never mind.

We sit down on a small table in the corner of the cafe. A waitress comes and we order an espresso and for me of course a cup of tea.

"So how are you doing Adele? I know your latest album was a huge success and you earn a lot of prices, but what about your personal life?" He says with a lot of tenderness in his voice.

"I cant tell you everything in case that you send it to the press,but I'm doing very well!" I say with a big grin, because I'm thinking about the last night with Simon.

"Oh of course I understand but you know you can trust me right?Never mind than I will tell you whats going on in my life: I'm now the owner of a big company of marketing!" He says proudly.

"That's great I'm happy for you!"I really mean it, because after I left him he was absolutely desperate.

"Here are your drinks" the waitress situates the drinks in front of us.

I take a sip of my cup and made a face."Not good?"

"Too bitter"I say disgusted.

"I have a pack of sugar in my bag, do you want some?"says Alex politely.

"Yes that would be nice"I answer relieved. He takes some out and throw it in my cup.

"Thank you, so go on with your story" I take a sip of my tea and it taste much better.

"Taste good"

"Yes very go.."I begin to say but then interrupt by a coughing fit. My eyes become heavy and I feel a sharp pain in my head. I fall to the ground and cant move, before everything goes dark I see Alex standing in front of me with a big smirk.

I woke up lying on a bed in a dark room the plague is disgusting,like the window have been closed for 10 years...wait there's not even a window.

All I can see through my blurred eyes is the light which shines through the slot under the door. I began to panic, where the hell amI?!

I want to get up but my body is to weak. Also I realize that my right arm is caught by a handcuff onto the bed. Oh no this cant be real,why is this happening to me?!

My eyelids become heavy again and I drift into sleep.

Sorry guys that I hadn't upload for such a long time. I was very busy and also I hadn't wlan

But here is the next chapter: It's getting a bit more excitend;) 

Hope you enjoyed it, leave comments if you like to<3 See you then.

Bye!!xx