Hospital

Adele Narrator:

I woke up looking at a blank white ceilling.
I feel a strange think over my mouth and begin to panic, not remembering what happened the last hours. I want to wrap the mask of off my face, but I couldn't move my hands.
I hear a loud beep and I see a lot of people rushes in the room, than everything goes dark again.

When I open my eyes again I am still looking at the same ceilling. The loud noise is gone, but a recurring quiet beep is now present.
My head feel like it will explode and I still cant move easily.
I began to panic again, not knowing where I am, but than I hear a mans voice. A chill running down my whole body by the sound of a male voice:
“Please calm down ma'am, I'm your doctor. You're safe now! We brought you to the hospital and we will do everything to recover you.”
I remember the kidnapping and the tears starts to flow down  my cheeks uncontrolebale.
I can still feel Alex hands all over me and I began to fludder hardly.
“No, no, stop it.” I cry out, thinking I'm still caught.
The quiet beep turned into a loud alarm and I can hear a man scream:
“Bring her tranquilizer, fast! We're losing her!”
Than all goes dark again. Damn!

My eyes fluttering open and I see a woman sitting next to me.
“Doctor come here, she's awake!” The woman screams out.
This is all too much for me, the loud noise and the blinding light, but I take a deep breath to calm down. I do'nt want to black out again.
The doctor rushes in fast and sits down beside me. With a concered face he begins to speak:
“Miss please stay calm. Your body is really weak and your mind is confused. When you're panic out it's not good for your health.”
I noods terrified.
Don't be afraid anymore, you're in safety!” He strokes my hand and I shrugg by his touch. A chill running down my back and I let out a little whimper.
“Oh I'm sorry miss, I didn't want to scare you:” he says taking back his hand quickly.
Than my menory came back completely.
Oh my god where is Simon?! I began to breath fitfully and I try to speak but I have a lump in my throat and couldn't say a clear word.
“Sim...”
“You surely mean your boyfriend Simon. He's....”
Than suddenly the dour abrupt opens and a man enters the room...SIMON!

Finally the next chapter🎉
I don't know how long i will continue this story😊😮❤