Two

Reader's POV:

Leg covered in foam, you waved it around in the air, eyes focused on Doug, whose eyelids were closed, breathing soft, resting his arms on the rim of the tub. You were in a daze, absorbed in marveling his handsome features when he was completely relaxed; His eyelashes were long, able to render you useless when he batted them, and the freckles dotting his face were as brilliant as the constellations in the night sky, making him that much cuter.

"Hey, how long are you gonna gawk at me?" He lifted his head, wearing an annoyed expression.

"As long as you'll let me." You blissfully stuck your tongue out at him, nudging his leg with your right foot.

"Well, stop." He splashed you with water. You gasped, retaliating immediately, resulting in puddles of water glossing the floor.

Now that the war was over, you both stared at each other lecherously. Doug was wiggling his eyebrows at you, risquely smirking as he gave you the "get-over-here" head nod. Obeying him, you made the water rise as you now switched over to his side, your back pressed against his chest.

You leaned your head back, closing your eyes, "I can't read minds, you know?"

"Neither can I. So tell me why you say the things you do?" His hot words made your ear tingle, but that's a good question. Why do you say what you say? You raised your brows, not even certain yourself why you were so brutally honest. You never held back your words even if they hurt other people, and you didn't mind others being straightforward with you either.

"Holding back too much hurts sometimes." You reached for the orchid sponge, rubbing it with soap.

He chuckled, "You think so?"

"I do."

"Alright, then I'll give it a go... I apologize for yelling at you this morning and becoming physical. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of forming romantic bonds with women, you know."

"Because you're a tag?" You leaned forward, turning to look back at him.

Brown eyes zoomed in on your (e/c) eyes, "That's exactly why."

You completely turned around, placing each of your legs at the side of his, "But because of that reason don't you think you should experience these kinds of things?"

"No, I don't. Love is a privilege for Normals. Tags got no business doing such a thing." He zealously declared, snaking his right arm around your waist. Sensing that another 'but' was about to come out of your mouth, Doug placed a finger over your lips, "Let's drop this. Please."

You respectfully complied, lathering his chest with your small fingers, slowly wrapping your tongue around the single digit he held on your lips, his cheeks going red.

"Doug, will you?" You slid your hands over his defined pectorals, steady slithering to his shoulders, draping your arms around his neck.

"Do the honors?" He narrowed his eyes brazenly, lips invading your breathing space.

You simply nodded.

"You're such a slut, (F/n). You like me calling you that?" He mumbled against your lips, nibbling on them daintily. Hands slipped under your thighs simultaneously, raising you up and filling the void.

"I like everything you do, Doug." You cupped his face between your hands, devouring his lips in seconds. When you were with him, you lost all sense of reality, fulfilling your hearts deepest desires.

And to think you've only known each other for four months. It's easy to forget the people who treated you like shit when you've got Doug. He eases your mind; Stops it from continuously wandering about what you're exactly doing with your life besides smoking cigarettes, and having sex. When you've got a million dollar Johnny¹ like Doug, it's hard not to get addicted. Worick's good, too, but he's practically a grandpa - a sexy one nonetheless.