Six

Reader's POV:

"Hey."

"..."

"Wake up!!" A slap to the face made you crack open your eyes immediately, rapidly taking everything in. Four guys in suits were standing around you and they definitely weren't friendly. Your arms were cuffed above your head, hanging on a chain link fence. It was starting to look like you were in a garage of some sort.

"W-what do you---"

SMACK!!!

You blinked in surprise, the stinging of your cheek forcing a tear to fall. The guy in black brings his hand back, readying for another until he was intercepted.

"Hey... That's not how we treat ladies Yang. Not without intro's." A guy in a red dress shirt stepped forward, lighting a cigarette. "Give her some space."

You brazenly narrowed your eyes on the asshole who did it, until he walked away. You weren't going to forget his face. The brown haired male paced in front of you slowly.

"I'm Ivan and your name is (F/n), right?"

You nod.

"These are my boys." Along with the one who smacked you the other two stepped into the light, exposing their faces. "Mr. Hot hands on the right, Delico in the middle, and Montes on the left. Do you know why you are here?"

"No, but I'm guessing your gonna fill me in." You purse your lips. This can't be anything good.

He stops in front of you, deeply exhaling. "Yeah, I am. Care for a drag? Your night is gonna be kind of long."

"Since you said that..." You part your lips a bit, allowing him to slip it between them. The smog feeling your throat made you feel at ease, but not much, since this situation was likely to end badly.

"You see, (F/n), there's been a lot of things happening around Ergastulum lately. Some minor and some major. The minor thing is you roughed up a couple of our ill-mannered children. Though, it was well deserved, because we're all humans, after all." He held his hand up, motioning for the white-haired male to come over. "But that's not why you're here."

"Will you get to the point?" The man named Yang spoke up, removing his jacket with an eager grin, followed by rolling up his sleeves.

Ivan glanced over his shoulder with an annoyed look. "Patience Yang."

"I feel the same way he does. I want to know what I'm getting killed for right away." What other options are there left for you? You never expected to be in a predicament like this.

Ivan laughs hysterically, holding his stomach hunched over. "We're not gonna kill you, sweety. That's just cruel."

You watched carefully, as the Delico guy removed your shoes, followed by coming up to the zipper of your pants. Next, he cut open your shirt. You gulp nervously. "Then I'm guessing... ?"

"Nah." Ivan shakes his head with half-lidded eyes, "Killing and raping women ain't our style." He walked away, slipping his white jacket on a chair.

He came back to face you directly, skimming his sickly cold fingers on your stomach. "We've got other better alternatives." He steps back, "Come on over Yang.", leaning right beside you on the fence, taking the stick from your lips, and tossing it to the floor.

"With pleasure." He quickly strolls up to you, punching the ribs with full force.

It felt like the wind had been knocked out of you, but it for sure wasn't coming back. More punches were though. Yelping in pain, you tightly hold on to the fence, stilling yourself for each blow. You were never really prepared though. The next hit was straight to the mouth.