Seven

A/n: This is like all (F/n)! Kinda boring and really long Enjoy (#^.^#)!

Reader's POV:

~¡rewind!~

Beside you in bed, your phone wildly rang. Per usual for the last few days. Even more surprising, from Doug, he rarely ever called before. Almost never. But the calls show that he cares if you suddenly just disappear, which you have. Not intentionally. It's just that the sudden abduction and torture threw you for a loop.

What makes you feel even more depressed is that you were warned and yet you brushed it off.

'Um...It-think you in trouble.'

At least now, you get the whole picture.

When you saved Enis...that's where your problem starts. One of those boys belonged to that belligerent asshole. No wonder they're trash.

And also because of Doug's hit on Daniel Monroe...

Even if you can remember all of their names and faces, no one would believe that a powerhouse like that would do such a thing....well some might. It's still impossible to go up against them though.

They know where you live, work, and every other tiny aspect of your existence. Even your favorite sex position. It's frightening to think about it.

'You could die from associating with me.'

You didn't believe him, but after what just happened let us say you know better now. How could you not be, the snatching happened right in the alley of your workplace....right after the warning. How did that kid know anyway?

When connecting everything together, they hurt you to anger him. Sure, he made it clear that he doesn't want harm to come to you, but would he really care? And if he reacts...

"Be a good girl and tell your boyfriend all about this, so I can kill him."

The words of the white-haired male were cold and serious.

He wants to kill Doug, but not just him; they all do.

You'd never let that happen though. Keeping him at bay is the best option. Once you heal and come up with a realistic lie, you'll call him and anyone else bugging.

Thanks to that Yang guy though, you'll be recovering for weeks. It looks like your left arm might be broken, a few ribs in the right cage, and left various bruises. Can't say for sure though, since your no doc. Lucky enough, he followed that Danny guys rule.

A light breeze from the window blows the calendar on your wall, eyes suddenly zooming in on it.

Ten days...

Is that all?

You slowly roll over in bed, preparing for what awaits in the bathroom. An icy bath.

After the unforeseen beating you took, it was much needed almost every day.

Going to the clinic wasn't an option. Not yet anyway. If Theo or even Nina saw you, they'd freak out; Probably even get the Handymen and police involved as well. Then the whole world would know your business.

That would be absolutely horrid. You shudder, heading toward the bath.

The event that took place was really horrifying, but it could've been worse.

In the mirror, you pressed against your ribs. Just merely poking it made you wanna pass out; Your arm...at least it's not the good one. Everything else looked as good as it gets with home remedies. Aspirin and baths won't do the trick for long though.