Chapter 10

Strongarm woke up with a really bad helmache, she went to soothe the pain but found herself tied up. Slowly looking around she realized she was in a cave, just a few feet away she saw Steeljaw, his servos, and legs bound. What's going on?

Steeljaw started waking up as well, he groaned in pain as he looked around and soon saw Strongarm not far from him, "Strongarm, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Where are we?"

"Not sure."

"You certainly took your time waking up." Strongarm looked around for the source of the female voice. Hearing a chuckle she looked behind Steeljaw, with a gasp she saw a wolf-like Decepticon leaning on a rock.

"Who are you and what do you want with us?" Strongarm asked the femme.

The red and white femme giggled as she got off the rock, swaying her hips as she knelt beside Steeljaw. Taking his jaw in her servo she brought him closer to her, "Hello, Steeljaw. It's been a while," she grinned.

"Quickshadow! Release me!"

"Why would I do that when I've caught you?" She asked with a kind smile. Her servos roamed over his body before removing his chest armor.

"Get your servos off him!"

Quickshadow stopped before looking at Strongarm, "Oh, you're awake," she replied in annoyance.

"Yes, I'm awake, and don't touch my mate!" Strongarm said to her in bitterness.

"He isn't your mate, he promised me he would be my mate. Isn't that right, Steeljaw?" She asked as she kissed his bare chest before running her servos over it.

"He is my mate. We had sex and sparkbonded, and we have a sparkling. Tell her, Steeljaw."

"She's right I belong to her so get your servos off me!" He growled out.

"That can't be true, Steeljaw. She must have said something to make you forget your promise," she said in a panicked tone, wrapping her arm around him. Her tail intertwines with his, "I'll even forgive you for bonding with another femme. Now we can finally be together."

"No, she didn't. In fact, I was the one that had to chase her and get her to love me. I had to work hard to get her spark and trust, and I do remember my promise I broke it for a reason!" He growled as he pulled his tail away from hers.

"But why?"

"Because you're crazy and I don't want to be with a crazy femme!"

"I'M NOT CRAZY!!!" She let out a startled gasp, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. It's not nice to call others bad names, Steeljaw, you'll hurt someone's feelings."

"I only spoke the truth."

Her servos slowly trailed down his chest and abdomen as she looked at him, "Mother and father said I was special, I had to find a strong mech to keep me safe," she told him as she nuzzled his neck.

He growled in annoyance, "I'm not the one for you!"

Strongarm looked away, she didn't want to see this crazy femme seducing her mate, "Make her watch, Voltstrike," Quickshadow said in a serious tone. A large servo grabbed Strongarm's helm, forcing her to look back to Steeljaw and Quickshadow. The she-wolf leaned in, claiming Steeljaw's lips with her own.

Strongarm couldn't watch anymore, she managed to break the bonds and flip Voltstrike onto his back, punching him to knock him out before running over to Quickshadow. She punched her knocking her off him, "You stay away from my mate!"