Chapter 13

At the base, the others were having a bit of trouble trying to get Razorclaw into his stasis pod. He had both his feet on the doorway of the stasis pod. He kept insisting that he had no control over his body, "I know it sounds crazy but I'm speaking the truth," the green and red Wolf-Con told them as he struggled to keep himself out of the pod.

"Saborfang wasn't giving us this much trouble," Sideswipe growled as he struggled to push the Wolf-Con inside.

"What do you mean you had no control over your body?" Bumblebee asked him.

"Saborfang was in heat and he pushed a majority of it onto me. I'm able to sense others' emotions and his heat cycle was clouding my mind. Please, believe me, I would never try to frag a mated femme."

"How can he push his heat cycle on you?"

"I could feel his lust, I already had my heat cycle about a week ago. He didn't want to take her alone so he pushed as much lust for her onto me as he could, so much that I felt like my processor was going to explode from it."

"How can we know you're telling the truth? You're a Wolf-Con, your kind lies and deceives."

"Just look at my profile," Razorclaw pleaded.

"He's telling the booth, sleuth, truth, Lieutenant," Fixit stated as he started reading Razorclaw's profile.

"Read me his profile then, Fixit."

"His brother, Saborfang, can absorb electricity and uses it as a weapon. But Saborfang is the more dominant brother, it's saying that Razorclaw was trying to leave his brother when he was arrested for helping Saborfang in a hostage situation. Razorclaw can feel other bots' emotions and at times can't tell if the emotion's his or another bot's."

"Please don't put me back in there," Razorclaw begged, "All my life Saborfang has been pushing his emotions onto me and now I'm finally free from it."

"What do you suggest we do with him, Optimus?" Bumblebee asked feeling conflicted.

Before Optimus could speak another interrupted him, "Did you and your brother do something to Metalsound to make her willing and cooperative?" Thunderhoof asked as he walked up to them while holding Metalsound.

"We didn't do anything to her, I believe it was Saborfang's heat cycle that caused her to be like that."

"Or it could be that she was just really wanting a Wolf-Con's spike," Steeljaw suggested. "She had been trying desperately to get me to frag her ever since I met her, but I never gave in. She only stopped because I got with Strongarm."  

Thunderhoof mumbled to himself as he walked away, he didn't see how the mech's heat cycle could have made his mate willingly have sex with them. He more believed what Steeljaw said.

"Well, since it seems that Metalsound did have sex with them willingly he didn't rape her so we really have no reason to lock him up. Optimus, Megatron, what do you two think?" Bumblebee asks the two older mechs.

"I think you're right, there really is no reason to lock him up. He didn't do anything criminal here and all the crimes he committed on Cybertron that led him to get locked up were all thanks to Saborfang," Megatron spoke as he crossed his arms. "Would you have stopped him if you had the chance?" He asked the small Wolf-Con.

"I would have tried to, but Saborfang can't really be deterred from something he's set on doing."

"We also need to take into account that since Razorclaw had sex with Metalsound he's now her mate, and I know Thunderhoof isn't gonna share his mate," Steeljaw added. "Neither would Razorclaw."