Chapter 26

Emberwing jumped into a mud puddle, splashing Knock Out as he passed, "Watch it, don't mess up the paint job!"

Emberwing smirked, "Sorry, Knock Out."

"Yeah yeah," he said as he walked off.

Nightback and Seajumper come running and jump into the puddle where she is. With a shriek of laughter, she shook off the mud, "You guys having fun?" Grimlock asked as he walked over to them.

"Yes," all three said together.

"Save me a puddle, I gotta help the others clean up the mess."

"Alright."

Grimlock picked up one of the fallen trees and gently placed it with the other tree limbs, "What are we going to do with all of these trees?" He asked.

"Put them in another section of the scrapyard, they'll be great for firewood in the winter," Bumblebee replied.

"OK," Grimlock said as Razorclaw picked up one of the stasis pods.

"How are the pods?" Bumblebee asks.

"A few are a bit banged up but not too much damage. They're all in tack, thankfully."

"Thank Primus for that. There are still a lot of 'Cons out there that we need to catch, we don't need to worry about having to recapture any 'Cons."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Razorclaw pressed his helm against the wall as the water ran down his back. He couldn't help but think about all of the events that had happened. Soundwave had accepted him with no problem, he actually cares about him. He really appreciates the mech for helping him through the storm and so much other stuff.

When he saw the pods all banged up he was worried that some might have been broken to where the 'Cons inside could have gotten free, he was worried his brother had gotten free. But when he checked them over and saw that none of them were that damaged he felt great relief, he didn't want to think of what his brother would do to him if he found out that he'd been falling for a mech.

He begins washing his body, freezing when he gets to his port. Primus, I hate this thing. Why was I born with it? With hesitation, he moved on to clean his port.

"How are you doing in there?" Soundwave called through the door not wanting to invade his privacy.

Razorclaw froze, "I-I'm okay." He was glad that Soundwave was respecting his privacy.

"Alright, just let me know if you need anything."

"I will, thank you."

Once he was finished he dried off his body. Wrapping a towel around his waist he walked out to retrieve his armor. Razorclaw stopped when he saw Soundwave, he quickly picked up his armor and went back inside. He wasn't sure if it was the water or the air but his body felt really hot all of a sudden. He knew he came to check on him but he didn't expect him to be waiting.

"Sorry, I wanted to wait and make sure you're alright."

"Thank you. Did I keep you waiting?" He asked as he put his armor back on.

"I wanted to wait." He slowly came out, and he looked to the ground suddenly feeling shy, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I've never had anyone look after me like you have."

Soundwave gently takes his servo, "Then get used to it because I'll be looking after you and taking care of you as long as I can."

Razorclaw looked at the servo that was holding his then to Soundwave. He was confused, when it was just his brothers and sister they only looked after themselves. He had to fend for himself ever since their parents had died. He still wasn't sure how they died either, Quickshadow just told them that they wouldn't wake up. Soundwave put his other servo on his face and caressed it. Razorclaw just stood still.