Author's Note---Please Read

Hello, readers! You have most likely noticed that I missed my normal time when it comes to posting chapters, especially with this recent chapter that I still have not posted. I apologize for this, and for the news that you are about to receive. I've hit a serious case of writer's block with this story. It's hard for me to write anything worthwhile on it, and have ideas that I'd *like* to write but can't be used in this story. Because of this, I think I will be starting a new story on this account. Of course, this will slow the progress of this story, Silver Crowbar, greatly. I apologize for that, but I simply cannot continue writing it right now. Instead, I will be working on a story that I started a while ago that takes place in the universe of the popular game 'Undertale' made by Toby Fox. It's a personal favorite game of mine, and was especially so when I started the story before Silver Crowbar was ever posted, so I would like to return to the world I was writing before I re-entered the universe of Creepypasta.

Of course, as you may have noticed even with this story, I will be making my own variations on the characters and will be introducing an entirely new person as our main character (like I did with Laureen and Elise, my original characters). I really do think I will enjoy going back and re-writing everything I wrote when I first played the game, so I genuinely hope you readers will too. I love the main character I created for the story in the universe of Undertale, and I want to write about her again. So please, if you are interested in reading it at all, give the story 'The Intervention' a look when I begin posting chapters. I would really appreciate it if you leave a comment with feedback to let me know if you like or dislike the story. It would also help to know your personal opinion on both The Intervention and Silver Crowbar once there are a good few chapters in the Undertale story. Please compare the two and tell me which you like more.

Once again, I apologize for leaving this story off like this. I will be posting chapters in Silver Crowbar whenever I can, as I'm sure I'll get some more inspiration for it after satisfying my desire to re-write my old story, The Intervention. I'm sorry if you're disappointed in my decision, but as I said, my writing for Silver Crowbar is terrible right now. Definitely not good enough for an actual chapter. I will be back to writing it whenever I can. If Undertale interests you, The Intervention might be a good story to read, so please give it a chance.

As always, thank you for reading. :-)