[ tired ]

LEON

"Do you guys want to rest for a bit?" I asked and Sam nodded his head, while the others sighed in relief that I asked the question. I gave them a small smile and Zack sits on the spot, down on the dirt path with Sam sitting on his lap.

We can't keep going on like this, or else, we're never going to make it. "What are we going to do?" I asked Gene but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Tired?" We turned around and saw him. Whoever he is..

"Can I help you?" I asked him in annoyance and he just smirked.

"You wouldn't want to speak that way with me, Leon. You wouldn't want him dead, would you?" He said and I frowned. "Where is Midas, Eaton?"

"How would I know? I hadn't done anything to him yet, wouldn't want to get my hands all bloodied up." I gritted my teeth together in anger but thankfully Azeri is holding me guard from ripping Eaton's head off. I need to know where my mate is first, then I'll kill him.

If I can but I'll try, and I won't stop.

"Tell me where he is, Eaton." I said, trying to look calm. "Please."

"Are you sure?" He asked teasingly and I nodded my head.

"Well.. if you say so." And he starts to conjure a portal making me confused.

Why is he opening a portal? Axis mind linked me.

I don't know but Midas could be in wherever this portal leads me to. I have to try. I said and Axis frowns at me.

It could be a trap, Leon. Besides, Lord Obsolo wants to meet us. Gene said.

I want my mate. I said.

Don't be hard headed, Leon. Axis warned and I huffed in annoyance.

Just go without me. I said and Eaton says that the portal is finished, I nodded my head and followed him inside.

Leon, don't trust him-- I closed the mind link and we teleported.