[ saved? ]

MIDAS

I woke up and looked around the place that I fell into. You know what? I don't really know what I dived into to be honest.

I ran my hand on my face and it was dry. Like all the blood from my eyes were not real. Was all of it real? My friends who've come to save me, was it all real?

I stood up and felt around the dark room, hoping for a door to open. Nothing.

I sighed and looked up to the only light shining down on me. The hole from where I fell. Who took me down here?

Why didn't I die?

"You look sad." I jumped at the voice and turned around but I can't see anything in this dark place.

"Where are you?" I asked in fear and the voice chuckled. A man faced forward and smiled at me as the light shone on him. "Don't come any closer.." I warned him and he smiled wider. "I'm not going to hurt you, Midas. Leon sent me here and  told me to get you. So.. here I am." He said and I beamed in happiness.

"Take me to him!" I demanded and he nodded his head. "Of course. Take my hand." The man said and put out his hand for me to take. I smiled giddily and took his hand. "What's your name?" I asked as we walked forward which was weird as when I looked around the room before, I was sure the room were all walls and led me to nowhere.

"My name? You can call me Ace."