[ fell in too deep ]

MIDAS

The room became silent and all of us looked at Lord Obsolo. He had that sympathetic look on his face, we had the same look as well. "Just forget what I said.. and keep Midas on hold." He ordered and left the room. My body had shook a little bit but they were strong enough to hold me down.

"Leon is in pain.." I said but was cut of by the pain in my eyes. My tears were now full in my eyes and so I blinked them away and they were falling down on my cheeks and onto the bed like a waterfall. It was terrifying.

"Grab a towel or something! He's crying like crazy right now."

"His tears are like hoses, look at my shirt. Look! Squeeze it!" I then heard what felt like water dripping and it sounded heavy and a lot.

"We have to find Leon."

"Let's break into two, each two will go through every dimension and find him. Sam, you'll go take care of Midas, okay?"

"Okay!" Sam shouted making me cringed at his loud voice.

Then I heard something near like an engine whirring, it must be them opening the portals. "Have an observer with you and get in, now!"

And then it became quiet again. "You're going to be okay, Midas. Hold this towel on your eyes, and just keep it there. Tell me if it gets too wet, okay?" He says as he laid a body-sized towel on my face. I nodded my head and cried the night away. Literally.

I may sound like I'm exaggerating but it seems like these 'tears' aren't stopping any soon. I never knew I had so much water in my body, yeah I know a human has like 70% water in their body but like--

"What was that?!" I yelled as the ground shook making things fall and crash.

"Come with me, Midas!" I heard someone shouted. I growled and cried even more. "I can't fucking see, Sam. What the fuck?" I said angrily and then I felt someone hold my hand and he put me up to my feet.

I think we were now outside, because the ground shook even harder and sounds of people (or observers) screaming were now filling in my ears.

Sam was pulling me through somewhere really narrow now, and just a few seconds ago, my left side scraped the wall really hard but that didn't stop Sam from dragging me. Then suddenly, I fell down and I couldn't feel Sam's hand anymore. I fell deep.

So deep, I think I died.