[ live a little ]

LEON

A shining golden sword appeared before me and I ran towards him with it, thinking I could beat such a powerful man easily.

Before I could get to him, he shot me in the shoulder with his bow arrow, it stinged a bit but I've gotten much worse that this. I continued charging towards him and when I had found myself near himself, I swung my golden sword directly at his neck.

Blood smeared all over me but of course, that wouldn't hurt him. It does pain us but it will never be enough to kill him. He smirked and laughed. "You are pathetic, Leon. You know you can't kill me but you still try." He had a strong grip on my wrist, he twisted it and it hurts like motherfucker.

"You're just trying to get killed, aren't you? Why risk your life on someone so pathetic as him?" He asked with venom dripping all over it. I'm not letting him say shit about my lover.

"Just because one human did it, doesn't mean all of them are going to do it. Humans got something better to do than this shit." I said and I forced my hand out of his grip and it got out easily, fortunately with my hand still attached to my arm.

"Oh really? Like what, Leon? What do these killers do?" He asked sarcastically. I smirked and wrapped my arms above each other and said, "Why don't come find out yourself? Live... live a little, my lord."