[ watching ]

CHAPTER FOUR - OBSERVING MIDA

[ 09.02.16 ] + [ SATURDAY IN CHAPTER ]

"I love you. I really do." He said in my ear. I'm still underneath him, blushing like mad.

"I love you too." I said back and he smiles at me and kisses me passionately and I kissed him bak. "I bet you're glad I observed you." He said as he laid beside me on the bed.

"I am. Thank you."
_____

Then I woke up wondering what the hell I just dreamt of. The dream-sight was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing. There were just voices. My voice and some guy. He sounded like someone I know but I couldn't put a ring on who it is. I couldn't guess. I couldn't tell.

I just shake the feeling off and got up from the bed to get ready for the project with Leon at his house. I didn't even remember agreeing to go there. Weird?

Yeah, I know. Hell.
_____

I stood in front of a house- no shit. It's a fucking mansion. I had no idea he was a rich guy. The way he looks and what he wears is just.. I'm not saying he's ugly. Hell no.

He's a really hot guy and he's pretty built but not that much. Still muscular though.

I knocked on the door and I hear the sound of footsteps getting near the door. I don't how I can hear them that well, I guess they were stomping. I don't know.

A guy opens the door and looks at me. Woah, he's hot. I smiled and he asked me what was up. "Is Leon here?" I asked and he nods his head. He motions his hand to me telling me to back away for a minute. "Cover your ears if you must." He says. "Why?" I asked. He smirks and covers it with a smile.

"You'll see."

I nodded my head and covered my ears. I wonder what he's going to do.

He nods his head and smiles at me. He turns his back on me and sighs. "One, two, three.. LEONARDO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND IS WAITING FOR YOU TO BANG HIS ASS TILL' HE CAN'T WALK EVER AGAIN! SO PLEASE! PLEASE COME DOWN, YOU LITTLE ASSH-"

Leon punches him in the face and the guy falls backwards while laughing. Leon shooks his head in shock and asked the hot guy what the fuck is wrong with him. The guy shrugged his shoulders and chuckles. He gives us a peace sign and skips away to God knows where.

"Sorry about him. The dude's insane. Come with me." He says and I follow him to a room. His room, I think.

We walked up to a huge door and Leon opens it with ease, it looked really heavy to push to be honest.

Inside, his bedroom was freaking huge. It's like the size of my house. Yeah, the whole house. It's really huge. Tumblr boys' rooms. Sheesh.

It was white all over, his walls, only the furniture is like brown to black. It's beautiful.

"We should get started." He says.

"Okay."
_____

"I can't take it anymore!" Leon shouts then yawns. I groaned and threw a pen at him. He yelps and asks me why the hell I did that. "Because why the hell not?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Good point." He says and we laughed.

We stopped laughing and looked at eachother. I played with my fingers and he hums. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's still bugging me." I said.

"With what? With The Observer watching you? Don't worry about it. There's nothing to fear." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"How would you know? Are you.. are you one of them?" I asked slowly, picking out the right words to say, hoping he wouldn't be offended.

He smiles and takes my hand. "Are you going to avoid me if I said yes?" He asked. I shook my head no and he gives me a half smile. "I am. One of them. Are you okay with thi-"

A loud sound glass shattered was heard downstairs and Leon's eyes turned from hazel to bright emerald. Woah.

Then, two guys swept in front of us out of nowhere. "Well, well. Finally found someone Leonardo? I thought you wouldn't be mated ever. What's his name?" The blonde one asked Leon. I don't even know what's going on.

"He doesn't have to know." Leon said. Know what?

"Why not? Why shouldn't he know he's your mate, little bro?" The other with dirty blonde hair teased, emphasising at the word 'your mate' for some reason.

"Because I said so. Now shut up and leave." Leon said rudely.

"Fine." The two guys said in unison. "And, sorry for breaking into your house." They gave him a cheeky smiled and I giggled. Leon looks at me and I put on a serious face.

"What a day." He says softly and walks to his bed, plopping himself on top if it.

"What am I supposed to do?" I whined. He pats the remaining space of his bed. "Sleep with me. You need rest."

I blushed and hesitantly walked to his bed and sat on it. I rubbed my hand onto his soft fluffy bed sheets. Soft.

I let my head fall onto the pillow and slowly closed my eyes. I turn my body to the left and take a hold of the sheets to cover my body.

And the last thing I felt before darkness consumed me was arms wrapped around my body.
_____

// Not edited //

Sorry for the long wait guys! I hoped you like this one. :D

- CupcakeMafiaso