Prologue

"Gi, I don't think that I want to be apart of this anymore

"Gi, I don't think that I want to be apart of this anymore. It's really not my thing and I've moved on." I explain to her. "No Mat, no. You can't say that because you know that it's not true, you still care about what we planned!" I shake my head, "I'm really not sorry, I'm not going to help you. We made that plan almost four years ago." She looks very frustrated with me right now.

"Can you please stick to the plan you fucken twat?!" She yells at me with a frustrated look on her face. I frown from my couch. She literally just called me a vagina.. Really? "I seriously don't know why I keep letting you in my house, you're a bitch." Her eyebrows go up. "Well Mat, you're not listening." She says.

"Well Gi, it's because I don't give a shit about getting Isaeli back anymore. She has a life now, don't you see that?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "You're just in denial!" She grips her hair. "You're just obsessed." I quickly add. She looks at me super pissed and flips me off.

"Oh wow, I'm so insulted by your finger." I say sarcastically, lightly waving my hands in the air to add to the sarcasm. "I'm not obsessed, I'm just trying to do what's right." She says and I almost want to kick her in the boob. "Gi! Can't you understand that Jimin doesn't want you!! He's fucken married and has a kid!" I bellowed, standing up.

She looks at me disgusted. "Is that supposed to stop me from taking him out of his misery and making him happy?" Wtf is she talking about!? "You're talking out of your ass." She rolls her eyes at my words because she knows that I'm right. Even if she's too fucked up in the brain, she knows I'm damn right.

"You know.. If you keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there, because you're obviously not thinking!" I flick her forehead with my long fingers, she just looks at me mad. Woh, sounded pretty empty in there. "Whatever Mat, I don't care what you have to say or think. Can't you at least help me with my plan?"

She questions me with a hopeful look in her eyes and I just want to smack her across the face, but animal abuse is damn illegal. I look at her confused. "Plan!? Seriously Gi!? You have a plan to ruin a family!?" I become frustrated, this woman is literally psychotic. "That family was never supposed to happen." She says.