Chapter 11

I throw my hand over my mouth, pressing my head against Jimin's shoulder. "Okay, we have sent officers to Gi's residents." The officer tells us. "I want my baby." I tell Jimin. "I know." He whispers, rubbing his hand up and down my back, trying to comfort me. "Park Jimin, do you know Lee Gi?" The officer asks. "Yes, sir." Jimin answers.

"Can you please come with us for questioning?" The officer asks. I feel myself panicking, gripping onto Jimin's shirt. I really don't want to be alone right now. How can the officer take my husband away from me at this moment of need? I need him, I need my man. I don't know how long I'll be able to stand being away from him, why can't they do his questioning here?

"I promise I'll be right back, I want to make this okay again and get back our baby." He says, making me feel a little more comfortable. "We're putting this bitch in her place, Isaeli. She won't hurt our family anymore." He tells me through gritted teeth and the look in his eyes is dark, I blink back tears and nod. He kisses my forehead and follows the officer.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Park that I wasn't able to help much to prevent this. I was just getting ready to go home, and I didn't see anyone suspicious." Dr Homin tells me. I shake my head, bringing my knees to my chest. "It's okay, Dr Homin." I answered quietly, he frowns for a second. "Is there anyone who knows this woman, who can possibly help us find out where she's at?"

And right when he asks that my eyes shoot for my phone.

**

She lays under me as I pound into her

She lays under me as I pound into her. "Mat." She moans. Just then my phone rings, I'm about to pull away from her when she whines. "No." She says, causing me to smile, she pulls my neck and makes me kiss her lips. I chuckle against her lips and pull away to kiss her neck as I slow down and pull my hips deep in between her thighs.

Her nails dig into my sweaty back, it feels so good. Her legs lock me into place to stay this deep inside her, making me quiver. I'm amused by her actions, I turn my face up into her ear and I wrap my arms tight around her torso. I pull my hips back and continue dangerously slow, causing her to cry out loud in pleasure.

The phone rings again and I stop for a second, I pick up my head and look at my phone.

Isaeli

I feel my heart stop, I obviously have to answer it. Sadly since I took so long, it was sent to voicemail. I slip out of the girl I met at the bar and grab the phone. "Really Mat!?" She screams in frustration, I call Isaeli back and she instantly answers. "Hello?" I ask, I hear her breath shaking. "Isaeli, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Mat, I know I never call you.. but I need your help.. do you happen to know where Gi is at?" She asks, taking me by surprise. I walk over to the pile of clothes on the floor and put on my boxers. "Gi? I haven't seen her since last week.. why?" I ask. I hear her whimpering, is she crying? "Isaeli, Gi did something, didn't she?" I ask.

"Mat, she took my baby." She cries. "Mat, are you coming back to bed or not?" The girl from the bar asks, taking my attention away from the call for a second. "Is this a bad time?" I hear Isaeli ask. I look at the girl and walk into the living room, completely ignoring her. "No, it's fine." I say as I sit down on the couch. "Please explain to me what Gi did." I plead.