Chapter 5

-Five months later-

-Five months later-

Basically after that day, everything got busy.. well.. for me. When I got a raise, they also gave me more hours. I actually love it, more hours and more money. Not that I have a new name or anything, I'm still in the same position but I just have more responsibilities. Jimin and I have decided to sign Ji Iseul up for day care since he's three.

We want him to have experience with kids, though he plays with the guys kids. Seokjin wanted to enter his kids in the same day care, for safety reasons. Also, just in case we need someone to get Ji Iseul for us, Seokjin said he would for us. And not have to ask around, which will be more of a hassle. Also, we talked about getting a babysitter for the meantime.

We set up an online flyer on a babysitter website for whoever is interested in taking care of our son. It's a very safe website, from what we've seen, the babysitters have to go through a background check and also they must display a lot of information. Such as any felonies, addictions or interests such as drinking and smoking. There is also a ranking system that is helpful.

They are ranked by other families, they are able to leave reviews about how they thought the babysitter performed in their job. It's very nice, I'd like to say. Also, the babysitters are allowed to rank us as well, as how behaved our children are. With how Jimin and I take care of business, and of course how we treat the babysitters. That's very important.

If we aren't ranked well, that will make it harder for Jimin and I to be able to find anyone to help us. And I know it's as easy as asking the guys, but they all have jobs and kids of their own so it's not as easy as it seems. Anyways, we'll be having interviews tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. We had the flyer up for about a week and we have a lot of applicants.

I've never had a babysitter to take care of my son before, it's always Jimin and I. What if Ji Iseul starts to love the babysitter more than me? No, I can't think that way.. Ji Iseul will still love me the same. My protective mommy persona is coming out, I wouldn't want Ji Iseul to love someone more than he'd love me or his father.

Anyways.

Jimin is getting a second job, more like got a second job, he told me he felt bored at home by himself but that he still has an amazing penis.

His words, not mine, a very random thing to say actually.

It's funny that he says that because he's there with Ji Iseul, but the baby is usually in his own world playing so.. I can see why Jimin might get bored. But I'd like to think that he has stuff to do around the house.

He said because he just stays home and cleans up around the house. He takes care of Ji Iseul and makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I laughed when he said the thing about his penis because it's weird, and I've never heard him say that. He said it so perfectly, it made me wonder if he's said it before. Though I didn't correct him, that's the reason why I'm pregnant again.