Chapter 7

He groans underneath me

He groans underneath me. "See Mat, I know you love me." I whisper, rolling my hips into him as I ride him. "Shut the fuck up, you're ruining this for me." He groans, he throws his head back and holds my hips. No, I know he loves me, I know he does.

Deep in my heart I know that he just tells me this because he wants to be masculine and hide his feelings, he's not ready to admit to me that he's in love with me. It's too much for him to handle right now and I understand. He can try to lie and say that he doesn't give a shit about me, but I know that he does.

If he didn't care about me, then he wouldn't constantly let me come around. He would've told me a long time ago to leave him alone, but even then. I would still come around, I need him so that I can get Jimin back. I need him to distract that stupid fucking slut that stole my man, then I can have him again.

I then hear my phone ring, and I quickly get off him, fixing my dress. "Whhhy?" He whines like a child. I walk over to my phone on the nightstand. It's a message, I open it.

-
Park Family

Lia, we are sorry to inform you that we have found someone who fits the babysitter position. It was a pleasure getting to know you, we hope you find what you're looking for.

-Park Isaeli

-

I grip my phone tightly, throwing it against the wall. The back cover and the battery fly out of the device. "That fucken bitch!" I say angrily. "Ugh!!! I was nice to that man stealing whore for nothing!!!" I scream. "What's wrong?" Mat asks. I turn and look at him, he already pulled his boxers back up. "You wouldn't understand." I say.