Chapter 3

"She had sex with Mat before you, you dud

"She had sex with Mat before you, you dud." She says poking my forehead, I shove her hand away. I shake my head. "I don't believe you. Isaeli told me she was a virgin, and I believe her." I say, thinking back to our first time. I can tell she was in pain, and she was extremely tight around me. "You're lying." I spit. A few people flag me over to the other side of the bar and I point at her.

I feel my body pulsing with anger but I try not to show it since I am here at work. I can't possibly scare away drunk people who are willing to pay me.

"Stop trying to fuck me up." I say, through gritted teeth. She shrugs and leans into the bar, watching me. I try my best to talk to other people. The reason why she's here is to ruin my relationship with Isaeli, and that's not going to happen. Even despite what has happened last night and today, nothing is going to rip us apart. Not a woman who is obsessed with me. Nope.

Not any woman ever.

It's already been three years, I'm comfortable where I am. I don't see a reason to ever even leave or want to leave. "Don't listen to her." I hear. I turn to my side and see a dirty blonde man, he had blue green eyes. Mat? I've never seen him up close and personal before. "You know Gi." I say. He nods. "All too well, and if she sees me here she'll-"

"Mat, what the hell are you doing here?" She asks enthusiastically, though I can tell she's annoyed as hell. She's about to set fire to this man, I can see it in her eyes. "Just watching out for my girl." He says, and I get the hint that they're together. I don't know what kind of 'together' but it's none of my business and I don't really care.

But it surprises me that Gi is with this man and she's still strung up on me when I'm married. I have a kid and one in the oven, I really don't need her ass trying to dig holes in something made of steel. She just needs to mind her own business, instead of trying to eat my dick she's got her own right in front of us.

She's got to move on like dust in the wind, she should just let this guy sweep her off her feet already and stop worrying about me and my amazing penis. My wife got me well taken care of and I am beyond grateful, she can just look at me and my wiener just says "WOW!" Get you a woman who does that, because damn.

"From all the way on the other side of the bar?" She asks. He fakes a grin at me and looks at her. "Just getting a drink, I was going to join you." He says. Wow, this is awkward. My ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend, who happens to be my wife's ex. I don't care, I'm married. Just the way he talks to her is so fake and forced, and that's just sad.

It then splits my mind, I wonder if he fakes a lot of other things. I bite my tongue when it think it's very funny if a guy would ever have to fake an orgasm with a woman. It should always be so genuine and all balls out, literally. Next thing I know that takes me out of my stupid thoughts, she is sitting on his lap.