Chapter 2

I'm so confused about what is going on, what is wrong with her? Does she want a child that much for her to fake her sickness? I can see right through her, it's obvious that what I told her, bothered her

I'm so confused about what is going on, what is wrong with her? Does she want a child that much for her to fake her sickness? I can see right through her, it's obvious that what I told her, bothered her. I was just telling her straight forward, right now isn't the time for another child. It's not that I don't want more kids, it's just that it's too soon.

I turn and look at Ji Iseul. He has rice in his hair and on his face, his cheeks smothered in sauce from the meat, his hands looked like he just murdered a baby bird. Yeah, eating is still one of those things he's gotta work on. I let out a breath and continue eating, alone. Well, I mean.. Ji Iseul is here but it's different.

I keep glancing at her plate, there has to be something behind her behavior. Did I really say something so horrible? I was just being honest, being married is about being honest with each other... right? "What did I do wrong?" I ask Ji Iseul, he looks up at me as he uses his tongue to get rice off his cheeks. "Don't be mean!" He grabs rice and throws it at me.

"Pabo." He says. I let out a breath, not even caring as much as I should that he just threw food at me or called me pabo. "I know..." I whisper slowly finishing up my plate. I give Ji Iseul a bath, and he plays in his room for about another hour. This whole hour I had time to try to figure out what I've done wrong and I still can't think of what.

Am I just that much of an idiot that I can't even figure out what is bothering my own wife? I know how to pleasure her, I know her body language in bed.. but not in situations like this. What a dud, come on Jimin. I even play with Ji Iseul as he put his toys on my lap explaining what they are.

It was a lot of just baby jibberish that I can't really understand, only making out a few words that he forsure said but then just blabbering. Then he finally tells me that he's tired and I put him to sleep. Soon I'm standing in the doorway of our room.

I walk over to the bed and lay down, trying my best to get comfortable. I turned my head, to look at her. She's in a small ball. I let out a small breath and look up at the ceiling. I can ask myself a hundred times, what I've done that's so wrong, but I seriously don't know. I then feel weight next to me and warmth on my chest, I instantly look down.

She leans into me, she's asleep, I know because she's drooling a little bit. Her eyebrows furrow then unfurrow, her nose twitches a couple of times. I wonder what she's dreaming about. "Jimin.." she mumbled. I chuckle a bit and kiss her head before finally falling asleep.

**

"I can't let you have him." A voice echoed. "What are you talking about?" I hear Isaeli. "Jimin is mine, you can't have him. He's always been mine." Darkness slowly fades and there's a scene in front of my eyes. Gi looks at me. "Jimin, come here baby." She calls me. I get up and walk up to her, throwing my arm over her shoulder.