Chapter 12

**

**

- The next morning -

My eyes begin to open and I move my head. I hear crying, a baby crying. Zack. I instantly gain energy and I sit up, blinking a couple times before I set eyes on Jimin and Zack. They instantly water, "Jimin.." I whimper. He looks up at me and smiles. "He's okay." I start crying.

"Yes, they brought him back last night, he's fine." Jimin tells me as he walks over to me and hands me Zack. I look down at his little face as he looks up at me. I was crying tears of joy, my little Zack is okay. I look up at Jimin quickly. "Gi." I say. He sits at the side of my bed and smiles. "She was arrested last night." He says, it makes my heart happy.

"Isaeli, I don't want to scare you." He says, instantly making my heart pound. "What?" I ask instantly. "Gi took Zack to the Banpo bridge and was going to drop him off the edge." He tells me, my eyes widen and I bring Zacks little body against mine. "She wanted to kill Zack so that her and I could be together." My eyebrows knit.

"She's such a crazy bitch." I sob to the thought of my baby's body washing up in the Han River, or not showing up at all. "I know." He says kissing my head. "She should be going to prison." I say. "She is." He says, my heart leaps for joy.

"She should be getting life, she attempted to kill my baby. That's attempted murder, that's at least seven years to life in prison. Fuck the trial and fuck her life." I tell him. "I know, she is. I just need to be there so that I can give my hearing." He tells me, I am relieved to know that she will be getting life.