Chapter 13

When I wake up in the morning, I'm in his arms. I can't help but smile. Last night we were little horn dogs. But it's okay, it was well needed. Like tonight is well needed, not that we didn't get enough last night. But, we didn't actually have sex, we just touched each other... a lot.

But this would be a reward and encouragement for Jimin. His arms tighten around me and he kisses my neck, it hurts a bit from the hickeys he gave me. "Good morning sweet cheeks." He whispers, his voice deep and sleepy. I bite my lip and smile. "Good morning you dirty boy." I told him.

He chuckles and kisses my neck more. "Are you going to give me something to unwrap tonight? Don't think I forgot about what you said last night, the whole reason why we didn't have sex." I chuckle. "I don't know." No I know, I know that I'm giving something to him to unwrap. I got this really cute lace corset, he can go ahead and rip it off if he wants to tonight.

The baby wakes up with a high pitched cry and I shoot up, dirty sentimental moment over. "I'll make breakfast." He says. I look at him and nod. "Ji Iseul might be awake." I tell him. I look up to the ceiling listening to Zack cry, "He might be awake now." He nods and stands up from the bed. I stare at him,"Come here." He demands. "But Zack." I say.

He pulls my hand and brings me into his arms as he sits back down on the bed and I stand. I lower my head and connect our lips, his hands smack then grip my butt under my buttoned up shirt. I smile against his lips and he grips a little tighter. Zack cries again, as if making sure we can hear him. "Baby, I have to go." I say, he groans and I laugh.

**

She turns and walks out of our bedroom door and into the hallways

She turns and walks out of our bedroom door and into the hallways. She looks back at me, picks up her shirt to show me her butt. She shows me her black lace panties and her butt looks great in it, in my opinion. I bite my lip and stare at her cheeks as she walks out of the room. I want to bite them, leave my mark.

Okay, that's enough, now I have morning wood I look down at it. I stand up with this stupid thing in my pants now. I walk into the bathroom and take care of the thing before I head to the kitchen. I walk into Ji Iseul's room and he's playing with his bear. "Morning buddy." I say. "Morning Appa." He says, smiling big. "Want to help me make breakfast?" I ask him.

He looks at me and nods. I wait for him to come over to me before I take his hand and we head over to the kitchen. We make some sunny side up eggs for Isaeli and I, scrambled eggs for Ji Iseul, hash browns and sausages. I let Ji Iseul crack a couple of eggs and teach him the right way to stir because he was about to spill everything.

Isaeli walks into the kitchen with Zack in her arms. "Smells great." She says as she walks over to me and kisses my cheek. Zack grabs a hold on my hair. "Ow!" I yell as he yanks it,  Isaeli just laughs. "Hey, I helped you when he pulled your hair." I tell her. He yanks again, "Ow! Isaeli!", "Okay okay!" She laughs, taking his fingers off my hair.

I look at him while I rub my head, he just stares at me with a straight face. Little shit. I continue to cook breakfast. Isaeli sits down and watches Ji Iseul who is now shredding potatoes with a cheese grater. I look down at the sausages and I set them on a plate nearby. I start to make the eggs. "Appa, can Eun sit at the table with me?" Ji Iseul asks. "Ask eomma." I tell him.