Chapter 6

I get up and walk her to the door, "We'll get back to you at the end of this week, when we make our decision

I get up and walk her to the door, "We'll get back to you at the end of this week, when we make our decision." I tell her, she smiles. "Okay, I'll be waiting." She says walking out the door and stands at the doorstep. "Thank you for coming, I hope that event goes well for you tomorrow." I tell her. "Oh no problem, thank you for letting me come the day before." She fixes her shirt.

"Of course, goodbye." I smile at her. "Bye." She smiles at me, she peaks her head into the house. "Goodbye, Mr Park." She says, Jimin just nods and waves as he looks at her intensely. My eyebrows knit, why is he acting like that? She then ruffles Ji Iseul's hair as he clings to my leg, directing my attention back to her.

"Hopefully I'll be seeing you more often, little one." She smiles before standing up and waving to me before walking away. I wave to her until she's out of sight and I close the door. I turn to Jimin with my hands on my hips. "What's wrong?" I ask. He looks at me, his eyebrows raised. "Hmm?" He hums in response.

"Don't act stupid, how come you didn't say a word during the interview. All you did was stare at her, I was expecting you to help out." I say, surprising him. "Yeah I saw that, I have eyes everywhere." I say. Ji Iseul runs over to Jimin with his booty bouncing and smacks his father's knee. "Pabo." He says.

"Aye, don't hit me." Jimin says grabbing Ji's hand and uses two fingers to hit it. I can hear the smack from where I'm at. Ji Iseul looks at me with wide eyes and his bottom lip sticking out, he begins to cry as he runs back over to me and hugs my leg. I pick him up and look at Jimin. "What's your problem?" I ask, his jaw drops.

"Are you fucken kidding me? Ji Iseul calls me Pabo, and you're mad about me punishing him. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that." He explains. "Yes, I understand that he shouldn't be saying things like that. I will punish him later, but at this moment I don't care because you're acting like a Pabo by not answering me." I say.

He throws his head back. "Seriously? Do I really have to answer you?" He asks. My eyebrows knit, why would he ask that? "Yes, you have to answer. Why are you acting this way? It's very suspicious." I ask.

"Me acting this way? No, you. Why are you acting this way? What? After I take away your needs, you start acting like a complete fucking bitch?" He asks. I felt an ache in my heart, maybe it's the hormones.. but what he just said really hurt my feelings. "I'm not acting suspicious, you must be mistaken."

I bite my lip and walk down the hall away from him, not saying a word to him. "Seriously? You're getting mad because of that?? Seriously?" I hear him say, I ignore him and walk into Ji Iseul's room. I sit in the rocking chair and sit Ji Iseul up so that I can see his face. I wipe his little cheeks with my fingers.

"You don't call people Pabo.. okay? Especially your appa.. he hates being called that. You shouldn't say things like that." I tell him. "No, I won't tell appa anymore. I'm sorry." He says, I nod. "It's okay baby." The house is silent until I hear Jimin grab his car keys and leave the house.