Introduction

Maddison Kelly Above⬆️
Introduction

Autumn Miller. Eighteen year old girl. She and her twin brother, Daniel move to Palm Springs to spend some quality time with their dad and his new wife.

Once Daniel and Autumn get to their new school, they make new friends.

What happens when the more time Reece and Autumn spend more time together? What happens when she's falling for him? And what happens when her ex cheats on her? What happens when she drinks some strong alcohol that makes her get drunk and can cause her to get a disease called Alcohol Intoxication? What happens when she loses all her important memories of Reece? Her memories come back a month later. And she falls for him easily again, after they make a deal to fake date for three months.

What happens when she reveals her feelings two months later, and gets hit by a truck AGAIN, that causes a coma and death.

Reece doesn't think she'll survive so he leaves her when she's in a coma and cheats on her with Ashely Kaaeley and share a child together? What happens when Reece wakes up months later and her real mom doesn't want either Daniel or Autumn to get hurt again so she wants to take them away from their dad and wants to take them home.

Things are gonna get complicated. Love. Heartbreak. Cheating. Parties. Drunk Autumn's. Drunk Reece's. Exes.

When they have to leave a month later, Autumn thinks Reece will apologize or say goodbye. But does he? When he doesn't show up she leaves heartbroken.

Turning into a perfectly different person, Autumn turns into a bad girl, and Reece does the same.

When Daniel and Autumn come back to Palm Springs, five years later, everything is awkward between Reece and Autumn considering Ashley and Reece are engaged.
Autumn opens up her own fashion line, and her own cafe/restaurant.

Heartbreak is spreaded, as she is forced to go to the wedding. Does she get her happy ending? Read to find out.....

Are you interested in what happens in The Bad Boy's New Girl? Well- your gonna love this one. Are you one of those people who crave bad boy books and is desperate for love like me? Then this book would be your pick. Just know that there will be Mature Content and Steamy Moments. So if your over about fourteen or thirteen you probably shouldn't read this. I'm almost fourteen so don't judge me but I've been through some bad things and I guess wattpad helps. So if your old enough and mature enough go ahead. But know it's at your own risk.
                         Now......
                         Get.......
                         Ready...
                         And.......
             Comfortable....
                         To.........
                         Read...

          The Bad Boys New Girl....

Characters-