Chapter 4- The Sleepover (Two Weeks Later) Part One-

Smile- Avril Lavigne
Bobby Merely Above ⬆️

Chapter 4- The Sleepover (Two Weeks Later) Part One-

🔥Maddison's POV🔥

I made plenty of friends. I mean, honestly, Alli isn't bad, neither is Ariana.

I learned that Alli's real name is Alliya, but Alliya likes being called Alli, she says I can call her that. And Ariana says I can call her Ar or Ari.

Apparently, Ari's last boyfriend who lasted till two weeks ago. He cheated on her with, this really mean girl/ bitch, named Ashley Kaaeley.

You know those, bitchy, obsessed, possessive, slutty, plain, mean girls with super high voices? Well all those words describe Ashley.

And I also met some guys, and their all actually in a group with Alli and Ari, and Daniel and I are now in that group.

But anyways in the group, there is,
Reece Blakes- (The guy from this morning, supposedly my neighbor) The Bad Boy- Hot- Italian- Jerk- Athlete- Football Captain- (and I can't believe I'm saying this but the next ones are actually true) Caring- Sweet- Fun- Funny- Pervert- Player of a- Fuckboy,
Adrian Blakes- (One Of Reece's Brothers & Lexi's Boyfriend) Hot- Jock- Jerk- Fun- Funny- Sweet- Caring- Bad Boy,
Chase Blakes- (Adrian's & Reece's Brother & Mellissa's Boyfriend) Sweet- Caring- Jock- Athlete- Player of a- Bad Boy,
Jake Blakes- (Reece's &Adrian's &Chase's brother & Melanie's Boyfriend) Hot- Nice- Sweet- Caring- Jock- Athlete- Player of a- Bad Boy,
Chad Banksia- Quiet- Fun- Funny- Flirty- Sweet- Caring- Player (Alli's Crush since day one)
Shawn Linkto- (Nikki's Boyfriend)
Hot- Nice- Sweet- Caring- Fun- Funny- Jock- Flirty- Nerd- Athlete- Troublemaker- Jokester of a- Player

Danni- (my brother and Ari's Crush since after she was cheated on by her ex)

I'm also in the group,

Mellissa Millie ( Chase's Girlfriend)

Melanie Millie (Mellissa's Sister and Jake's Girlfriend)

Lexi Lellie ( Adrian's Girlfriend)

Nikki Blakes (Reece's & Adrian's & Chase's & Jakes Sister & Shawn's Girlfriend)

And that's pretty much it.

But I finally feel welcomed into group that doesn't care about my past and they care about me.

Oh and did I forget to tell you that Danni and Reece are best friends.

Ugghhh. It's so annoying all the time having to be around Reece. Especially since he's at my house all the fucking time.... and they are always looking at me weirdly.

It's a Wednesday... but there is no school, school got canceled because their is something going on at the school. So we are told to stay home till further notice.

But did they say anything about not having sleepovers? Nope?

I quickly get out of my comfy bed and comfy covers and grab my Nike Duffel Bag and start packing. Nikki is having a sleepover with all us girls. It's gonna be Nikki, Lexi,Alli, Ari, Meli (Mellissa), Mel (Melanie), and I at the sleepover. Reece's, Chase's, Adrian's, Jake's, and Nikki's Parent's are on a business trip for about three months, so the maid and butler (who are supposedly dating, their names are Mary and Darren) at her house will be cooking our food, and the guys, are staying at our house.
******
I finish packing in about thirty minutes later, when I hear a knock at my door,