Chapter 2- The New Family-

"Thumbs"- Sabrina Carpenter
The Mansion Above⬆️
Chapter 2- The New Family

🔥Maddison's POV🔥

I soon wake up to my brother, Daniel waking me up, by shaking me by the shoulders,
"Madds! It's time to get up. We are getting off the plane." He says shaking my shoulder a couple more times as I try to fully wake up, and unbuckle out of the seat belt and grab my Nike Duffel Bag, as the plane slowly lands on the ground.

Everyone gets up, as they grab their stuff and heads out of the airplane.

"Daddy? What about that other car you left at the airport?" I ask as we make our ways, to a Red Mustang.

"Oh. That was a friends car that happened to just move to that town, so he said we could take it with us and drive it to the airport and he would pick it up." My dad replys as we all open our doors and get in, after we put our bags in the trunk, and shut doors, after my dad shuts the trunk.

Soon enough we buckle up, as my dad starts the car as it roars to life, and he drives off.
******
An hour later, we make it to,  Palm Springs, California.

It's so beautiful here. I never want to leave. I'm so glad I left mom, she scares me so much.

There's mansions every where. Literally.

It was never like this in Miami back home, like it is here in, Palm Springs.

Five minutes later we make it to my dads house.

I quickly unbuckle as I open my door as I grab my duffel bag and shut the door as I walk up the steps, and open the door as I walk in.

Omg? Do you see this?

The Mansion was huge.

I quickly run up the white polished stairs to the bedrooms.

I walk up the stairs, when I get to the top I walk two the left of the hallway and see a bedroom door that is white and has a door knob that looks like it's made out of diamonds.

I quickly turn the knob as I push the door open as I walk in-

Holy shit? This house is huge!!

I walk in as I shut the door behind me.

I walk over to where my bed is and set my Duffel bag in the ground by my bed.

The bed is a queen sized bed with pink zig zig designs for a soft furry blanket, pink soft furry zig zig pillows.
There's a night stand by my bed, as I see that my bed is laying forward in between two windows, one that's on the right if you look out that window you see the whole street and if you see the window on the left there's a mansion that's pretty close to dads mansion and the guys window and curtains are open and then a guy fucking a girl comes into view.

Eew. Gross.  Shut your fucking window.

"Shut your window!! Hello! Do you not know what privacy is?" I ask as I shut my window and curtain.

I soon look around to see a walk in closet on the right by my window that's on the right. By the the doors to walk in closet is a dresses full of makeup and a brush and a lamp, with a makeup box. Then there's a desk by the dresser with sketching sets everywhere.

My dad always knew I love drawing I was and still am very good at it.

To the side is a master bathroom, with toilet paper (obviously), shampoo and conditioner and body wash in the shower, there's a whole bunch of hand sanitizer in cup holders on the counter by the sink.

And if I look around more there's pictures of me and dad and my brother when we were younger all over my wall.

I soon collapse on my fuzzy and warm bed when my dad comes walking in.

"Hey honey. Dinner will he done in a little bit. And guess what? We are having your favorite mac and chews with hotdogs. But since your older I'll allow you  to eat in here." He says as he leaves when I nod.

When he shuts the door I realize I have a micro wave on the desk, a huge HD TV with several movies, x box games, x box, and a couple controllers with two or more TV remotes, there's also a million clothes I've dreamed of for like forever in my walk in closet and there's towels in there also, as I notice where the window on my right it's actually a walk out  corridor.