Chapter 11- A Month Later After The Disease Dissapears-

Chapter 11- A Month Later After The Disease Disappears-

🔥Autumn's POV🔥

I've been getting better from the Disease. Reece has been visiting me every day, but I told him one day I was getting better, and my dad started looking after me instead. I told Reece to stop visiting me because, everyday we grew closer, and closer. And he knows that I'm still pissed from when I caught him kissing that girl, I still have missing memories coming back tho.

I quickly get out of my covers, just as the there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I yell as I scurry down the stairs to the door.

I open the door to see it's, Reece.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Umm.. Nikki wanted me to give this to you. It's all your stuff from before the party." He says.

"Thanks." I say as he hands the box to me, as our hands accidentally touch and a spark goes through my body, as he pulls away and says,
"Well I have to get going. I'll see you at school. Bye. Have a great day."
"You too." I say as he nods and walks away.

I turn and shut the door, as I carry the box, upstairs.

"Honey." My dad says upstairs when I'm about to go to my room.

"Yes?" I ask turning around.

"I can't allow you to see that Reece by anymore. He's dangerous." My dad continues as my face falls.

"You can't tell me what to do. I'm eighteen. It's my life. And why do you care? Huh? It's your fault, I'm here, if you just stayed with me and mom and Danni we could have changed her, she changed herself just to see what happened to me!" I yell running into my bedroom shutting my door and locking it.

"Honey. Open the door." He says.

"Leave me alone." I reply.

"Phil. Let her be. She needs to cool down." Molly says. I'm so glad she's my step mom. She understands me.

Once I hear footsteps walking away, I set the box, down on my bed and search through it. I see a lot of things. 

I find lots of things.

A piece of my dress? I quickly walk over to my closet and find my dress, and see there's a lot of pieces missing.

I start to feel a mega headache.....

"Go. Go. Go. Go Autumn!!" Everyone challenges for me to drink more, I drink the rest of the bottle, of whatever it is, and feel myself falling off the counter, as I fall I feel a set of muscular arms around my body.

When I look up, I see it's Bobby. 

"What do you want Bobby?" I ask clearly annoyed as he starts carrying me outside.

He sets me down pushing me against a wall.

"I thought about what you said, and I feel like a fool." He says with guilty mixed with sadness in his eyes then theirs also lust and then he starts laughing.

What?

"Did you honestly believe that?" He asks chuckling.

"Actually no." I say.

"Your a jerk-" before I finish, he fits his lips to mine, as I push him away.

"No. Bobby. I don't want this." I say.