Chapter 6- The Sleepover Part Three-

"The problem is..." he said as he leaned in, "if I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." Quotes above⬆️
"Somebody else"- VERITE

AUTHOR NOTE-

Just so you know this song is like my fave song because it's really catchy, but every time I listen to it I cry a little inside because this book is like my fantasy it's my own place to get away. Wattpad has gotten me through some rough times, because I cry inside a little because I like this guy at my school and he's new and everyone tells me he likes me and that there is signs I almost asked him out yesterday but I changed my mind here are reasons why I changed my mind,
1. I like this other guy also J (that's his initial) (I didn't before but now I do just a little bit and he's screwing up because I'm confused.)
2. I need to figure out what I want.
3. He's best friends (B is his initial for the other guy who is new) with the other guy that I like.
4. J keeps confusing me with my feelings I don't know who I like most.
5. If I asked B out then it would crush J because all the signs are there for J.
6. I don't want to rush things and ask B out and then I break his heart because I still have feeling for J.
7. And I know nothing about B I need to get to know B first.
(Those are the reasons)

Ok enough about me anyways this song kinda gets me through times. Ok let's get to the story and this is kinda the same twist that's happening in real life I like both B and J but like B more. So Bobby plays J and Reece plays B. Ok to the story....

Chapter 6- The Sleepover Part Three-

🔥Autumn's POV🔥

It's my turn now. Let me catch you up what happened after my kiss with Reece.....

After the kiss I back away, and sat in my spot and when I peeked at Reece he was smirking... I then look at Bobby and he looked so sad.

"I have to go." He says getting up.

"Wait... Bobby!!" I yell as I get up and chase him down the stairwell.

"Bobby." I say as he finally turns around and his chest is puffing.

He then walks closer to me as I say,
"Let me explain. It was just a Dd...-" before I finish he interrupts me,
"Autumn! You don't get it!! Do you??? I like you so much. I guess Reece was giving me pay back for kissing you after all our discussion earlier....-"
"What discu?-" before I can finish he forces his lips onto mine and for some reason, the kiss doesn't feel weird, it's doesn't feel like I'm kissing my brother at all.

I fully kiss him back as he lifts me up and walks us into The BBQ through, downstairs, as he opens the door, and walks us in as he shuts the doors behind us and locks the door as I turn on the light.

He quickly lifts me up onto the counter.

He kisses me again. I'm about to lift his shirt up, when theirs a knock on the door, as I put my pointer finger up to Bobby's lips as I motion it to be quiet.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Ari. Umm Nikki needs us upstairs to start the game." She says.