Chapter 12- A Magical Night For Challi (Chad&Alli)-

Alli's dress above⬆️
Chapter 12- A Magical Night For Challi (Chad&Alli)-

🏈Chad's POV🏈

What the hell? Really she likes me?

I just got done talking to Autumn, she just told me that Alli has feelings for me.

Wow I feel very energetic today.

I look back at Autumn and she's walking to the detention room.

I wonder what she did to get detention. She never does.

******

Classes were boring as usual.

"Hey. Chad?" I hear a voice as I open my locker, after the last bell rings, singling that class is over.

I turn around to see, Alli.

"Hey. What do you need?" I ask searching her eyes. But she just stares back, and then she finally snaps out of it and says,
"Umm. Did you by any chance hear about the Ashley situation?" She asks looking nervous as hell.

"Uh. Yeah. Actually Autumn came to me today. After getting detention for god who knows what. But I'll see you at your house by six thirty." I say about to walk away, after grabbing my stuff and shutting my locker,
-"Wait. What?" She asks looking confused.

"Umm she asked me out for you. Didn't you ask her to do that?" I ask now that I'm confused.

"That sneaky little match maker. She knows I like you." She says.

"Oh. So you do like me?" I say smirking playing around with her, but she takes it seriously.

"Umm.. whhhhaaaaattt??? No waaay!-" she says saying every word seem like she's lying. She probably is.

-"No way. I'll see ya later. And be careful with my dad he'll murder you if you disrespect him." She says walking away as I stand there smiling.

Well she likes me I can see it.

I quickly walk out of the school to my car, I unlock the door, as I get in, put on the seat belt, as I start the car.

I drive off to my house.

When get to my house, I park the car and turn it off as I take out the note Autumn gave to me.

-Alli's List of what she likes on a date-
•Fancy Restaurant (not to fancy).
•Walk on the beach at sunset.
•Fun.
•First kiss obviously (at the beach at sunset).
•Complimenting her.
Flowers (Blue Tulips)
•Dress nice. (You).
•Being a gentleman.
•Swimming. (She loves swimming).
•If she cold (obviously give her your jacket).
•More second dates.
•Flirt with her.
•tell her she's beautiful or stunning or gorgeous and mean it.
•and make sure she has fun (and I mean it or I'll murder you and turn you to ash) :). -Autumn❤️️

Ugh! Her and her hearts with her signature.

I unbuckle as I grab my keys and grab my stuff as I open the door and get out as I shut the door.

I walk up to the door, open it and rush to my bedroom, and start planning.
******

👠Alli's POV👠

When I get home I rush up to my bedroom, and call Ari inside and call Autumn to help me get ready for the date.

I'm mad at her for asking him out for me. But I'm also happy.