Chapter 10- A Couple Weeks Later-

"Memory loss" quotes
"Amnesia"- 5 SOS
Chapter 10- A Couple Weeks Later-

🔥Autumn's POV🔥

I wake up gasping, remembering, the nightmares, the dreams, the missing memories, the silent crying while sleeping because I couldn't open my eyes, learning I have Alcohol Intoxication a disease, whispering Reece's name.

I quickly opening my eyes, and look around, seeing I'm in a hospital, and Reece is sleeping, he wakes up a couple seconds later tho,

"Autumn..." He gasps getting up kneeling down holding my hand,
"I remember what you did, part of the disease is getting dreams and memories I got to the part where you were kissing that girl." I say as his face falls.

"I'm gonna get a doctor to see if I can take you home." He says getting up.

"Don't go." I say.

Just because I'm pissed at him, doesn't mean I can't let him leave me right?

"I'll be right back. I promise." He says leaving as I nod and say,
"Ok."

Soon enough he comes back with a bottle of water and the doctor, he walks up to me and gives me the water as he sits back down in the chair.

"Hi miss Miller. What do you remember last?" The doctor asks.

"Umm... lemme think.... the last thing I remember is coming to the party. But when I was sleeping I had a memory that came back, it was from finding, Bobby cheating on me, then drinking something strange from the bartender, and then finding Reece kissing another girl, and that's all I remember." I explain.

"Ok. Umm do you have any pain?" He asks.

"Umm. Well I do feel like I got hit by two trucks at the time like three times, and my head throbs a little but I'm good." I say.

"Ok you can go home. But. You need to sign out. And apparently you broke a arm, so stay laying down and I'll get you a cast, and we are gonna give you some pain killers, but let me remind you, only take them at least once or twice no longer, if you take more you will never get better. Ok." He says.
"K." 
"What about the co-" Reece starts saying.
"Reece!! Don't say a word about that she will get stressed and depressed and that can cause it. So don't say a word." The doctor warns Reece.
"Ok." He says as the doctor leaves.

"Here." The doctor says when he comes back giving Reece the pain killers, and gently wraps the cast around my right arm.

"Come on. You need to sign out." The doctor says as I get up and Reece helps me out the door.

When we get out to the counter in the waiting room, I see a lot of people- Alli, Ari, Danni, Chase, Jake, Mellisa, Melanie, Shawn, Adrian,Nikki,
and my dad including both my Step mom and my MOM?

I quickly sign out as I walk up to my mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I ask my actual mom.
"I heard about what happened. And considering my own daughter could-" Reece covers her mouth and says,
"I need to tell you something important." She nods as they walk away.

They come back over.

"I'm sorry darling. I'm so sorry. I just I didn't want anything to happen to you so I came to visit. I love you. I have to go but I'll stay in touch." She says.

MY MOM SAID 'SHE LOVES ME?'

"K. I love you mom." I say and hug her as she leaves.

"Guys. What her mom was about to say, you all know what that is, Autumn can't know because it'll cause depression and stress that causes what she was about to say." Reece explains to everyone as they nod.

"I'm taking her home. I'm staying with her for a little bit. Tho, she needs someone to be with her at all times." Reece says as everyone nods and we walk out to his car.

We get to his car as he opens the door for me as I get in, buckle up and he shuts the doors as he gets in, shuts the door, buckles up, and starts the car as he drives us to my house.

When we get their we turn off the car and get out as he helps me inside.

We walk upstairs to my room as he lays down with me and tells me,
"You need to rest ok?" He tells me as I nod and lay my head on his chest and drift off to sleep.