Chapter 15:

-Selena's POV-

Today was our first day back on tour and I'm so excited. I've missed performing for my fans. Spending time with Justin was nice but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. The tour has reached the UK and I'm so excited. The  UK is so beautiful, especially London which was our first stop on the tour.

Our day started off with soundcheck which a couple of VIP fans were allowed in to ask questions. I kept my outfit light and comfy till it was time for the show.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked the crowd as I walked out onstage

"How are you guys doing?" I asked the crowd as I walked out onstage. I heard a few people said "good" but mostly just people screaming with excitement. "It feels so good to be back on tour, performing for you guys. The first song I'm gonna start with is a bit of an old one.  This is called 'Falling Down'" and immediately the group erupted into screams. As they sang the words it brought a smile to my face.

After "Falling Down" I performed two more songs. I covered Taylor's "You Belong With Me" and then sang "Come and Get It". Once "Come and Get It" was done, it was time for the fans to ask questions. One fan shyly raised her hand. "Yes sweetie? Whats your name?" I asked. "My name is Maya and my question is, 'Can Justin come out?'" she asked, giggling. The crowd erupted in agreement. I actually blushed a little bit as I jokingly rolled my eyes. 

I struggled with an answer. "Uhhh I don't know. I have no idea what he's doing right now." I said, looking at side stage. Vanessa was standing there smiling. "Vanessa, can you go see what Justin is doing and ask him if he would like to come on stage for a bit?" She nodded her head and went off to find Justin. "While we search for Justin, who else would like to ask a question?" A boy raised his hand. "Whats your name?" "My name is Andrew and my question is 'What is your favorite song to perform'?" "Oh that's a tough one." I gave it a few minutes of thought. "My favorite song to perform would have to be 'Come & Get It' honestly. I just love doing the choreography to it." 

A couple seconds later a second stool was placed next to me and Justin followed out after that, waving at the crowd and was handed a microphone. "Since he's here you can ask us both questions." I said, patting him on the shoulder. Someone raised there hand and asked Justin what he was doing before he came on stage. He chuckled a bit. "Honestly I was playing xBox." The crowd chuckled, including me. I had to request an xbox everywhere we went, even on the bus because he played it so much it would drive me insane. 

"What's it like being on tour with Selena?" one asked. "It's an amazing experience that I get to share with the most beautiful girl in the world and I will forever be grateful for her and this opportunity." The crowd awed in response. "What is your favorite song by Selena?" a boy asked Justin. As he was thinking of an answer, I gave him a look that said "yeah what is your favorite song by me?". Im interested to hear his answer because I don't even know.