Chapter 5:

*Selena's POV*

Yesterday was a great day. The crowd in Washington was amazing and I got kissed on the cheek by my crush. I know it's not on the lips but just feeling his lips on my skin was enough for me. When the show was over, we all got back onto the van and went to our hotel and just crashed from exhaustion. I woke up to someone shaking me and calling my name. "Selena! Selena! Selena!" I heard. Finally the world began to clear around me and I realized Vanessa was standing over me. "SELENA!" she finally yelled again.

"What Vanessa? I'm up I'm up!" I said, throwing the covers off and getting out of bed. "It is 10:30am. You are normally up by 7:30. Why did you sleep in? You are lucky we don't have anything to do until 1:00." she said. I just ignored and smiled. I think she got the hint. Folding her arms, she started to smirk. "You had a dream about Justin didn't you?" she asked. "Yes and it was the best dream ever!" I said, twirling around. "Well tell me!" Vanessa said. I sighed. "Well it all started when I-" *Knock Knock Knock* "Selena open up it's Julie!" she said. I rolled my eyes as I made my way toward the door. "Tell you later." I said, before opening it up.

"Good Morning Julie" I said. "Good Morning Selena." she said. "Now today is kind of a free day half work day. You have a free day until 1:00 and then at 1:30 we have to be at the arena for a quick rehearsal and then you have your show tonight. Okay? So be back here at 1:00." she said. "Okay. Bye Julie." I said, as I closed the door. "So what do you want to do?" I asked facing Vanessa. "Shopping. but Justin is coming along too." she said. "He can't! As much as I would love for him to come with us, I don't want the paparazzi to spot him." I said, sitting on my bed.

"So what's the big deal?" she asked, giving me the 'bruh' face. "He's a normal guy and has a normal life. Coming on this tour for him is not normal. I want him to be able to still be normal while being on a tour." I said, picking up my phone and rummaging through it. "You seriously don't know who he is do you?" She asked, coming over to my bed and sitting down. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused. Vanessa sighed and pulled up the YouTube app on her phone and typed in a few words and showed me a video of Justin. "What's up guys it's your boy Justin here and today I'm doing a Q&A Video: Selena Gomez Edition, so lets get started...." Once it was over, I noticed that he had over 1 million subscribers! "Selena, Justin is a very famous YouTuber. I think he stopped being normal along time ago. So I think he wouldn't mind having people follow him everywhere." She said.

"But still... I don't want him to be labeled as my boyfriend." I said, fumbling with my fingers. "You want him to be your boyfriend though.:" Vanessa said. "Yeah but not just because the paparazzi automatically thinks we are." I said. "Well I think he should still hang out with us." She said, putting her hands on her hips. "Well I don't." I said, mimicking her. After a five minute stare down, I finally caved. "Fiine I'll text him." I said, grabbing my phone. While waiting for a reply, I decided to get dressed. I picked out some black leggings, a black tank top, and a light blue jean jacket and layered it with a big maroon sweater and tan scarf and put on my favorite combat boots. I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth and add some light makeup. "HE RESPONDED!" Vanessa yelled from the other room. "What did he say?" I asked, exiting from the bathroom.

"He said he would love to. So ha ha." She said, sticking her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes. "Well tell him to bring sunglasses or something to hide his face and to ignore any questions the paparazzi might have." I said. Vanessa nodded her head and began typing away. "Let's go meet him at his door." I said, turning off all the lights and grabbing the key card. Opening the door I came face to face with Justin. "What? How did you get here so fast?" I asked. "Well good morning to you too." he said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Vanessa we got to get a car from someone. How are we suppose to get to the mall?" I asked as she closed the door. "Already got it." Justin said, dangling a pair of keys from his finger. "Whose keys are those?" I asked. "Your bodyguard Joe's." he said. "Yeah and I'll be driving." Joe said, taking the keys out of Justin's hand. "I told Julie about your little shopping trip and she wants me to go with you." he said. "Okay that's fine." I said, starting to walk towards the elevator.