Chapter 4

"Goodnight,Amanda," I said as I left her room.

"Night," I heard her say sleepily behind me.

I was walking to my room when suddenly my arm was jerked and my back was pinned to a door.

"What?"I shrieked

It was Amanda's brother,Aaron.

"Let go of me." I demanded,trying not to scream at him.

What was with him and grabbing people out of nowhere?

He smirked."Um,no?"

Oh,so he wanted to do it like this?

I gave him a fake sweet smile,leaned down a bit and tilted my head to reach his arm. When I did, I bit him hard.

"Ow!What the hell?" he exclaimed, horrified, and shot his arm back.

"Why did you bring me in here?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you."

"Couldn't you have just asked me like a normal person, then?"

"Look, I wanted to apologise, okay?"

I was taken aback."Oh."

"Oh? That's all you're going to say?"

I shrugged.What else did he want me to say?

"Well, okay.Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, but stay away from me okay?"
I told at him and walked to the door.

"Oh no,no, no,no.You're not going anywhere," he suddenly said and before I could even think about anything,he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room, closing the door behind us.

"What are you do-"

"Don't you like me?" he frowned making me laugh at him.

"You pulled me out of nowhere and kissed me without my permission and now you've trapped me for the third time since we've met.So I'm sorry if you're not my favourite person in the world," I rolled my eyes.

"But I did apologise, right? "

"Yes and I forgave you.But I would really appreciate it if you left me alone," I gritted my teeth in annoyance. He just didn't get anything.

"I will but I just wanna-"

"Please let me go!" I exclaimed, getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Whoa. Calm your -"

And just then I turned around to leave and reached for the door, only to find it locked.

I heard evil laughter behind me.I was stuck with the asshole.Yay,life.

***

"Open the door "

"No "

"Open. The. Door."

"Nope."

"Please? "

"Uh, let me think... No," he smirked at me.

He was annoying the shit out of me by just lying on his bed and smirking.

That smug bastard.

"What do you want?"I asked in annoyance.

"I don't know, I'm bored," he crossed his arms under his head,smirking,pleased to know that he had successfully annoyed me.

"What.Do.You.Want? Because I want to sleep. Like right now. I'll move out if I'm bothering you okay?Just open the door!"