Chapter 17

Exactly three days from now, I had to go back to  school.

To say I didn't feel like going to school would be an understatement.

But could I do anything about it?No.

So I sucked it up and started looking for my books and other school stuff.

"Hey, Ashley?" I heard Amanda call my name.

She'd come back two days ago, and everything was normal.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go shopping."

And has any girl ever said no to that?

We went to the mall and the first store Amanda and I walked into was one I usually bought my clothes from.

I didn't really need anything in particular, but one simply does not walk into such an awesome store and walk out without buying anything. At least, not girls.

I ended up buying five tops and a skirt. What? They were really appealing.

Amanda dragged me to, like five other stores before I finally decided she had shopped enough for the day.Which was the understatement of the century. She was a total shopaholic. She'd bought enough clothes to last her a few years.Well, not really,but you get the point.

"Right, it's food time!" I announced, dragging her towards the food court.

"I think I want to have Chinese."

"Works for me," I said.

I was absolutely starving.

We ended up eating Sushi, which by the way, didn't really taste that good and we immediately regretted not going with our original plan.

As we were about to leave, Amanda' s phone started ringing.

She answered it. "Hello? Yeah.No, we're still at the mall. See you, loser," she said and hung up.

That last word she said told me she had been talking with her brother.

"Aaron's coming," she confirmed.

Ten minutes later, Aaron was with us.

We decided to have ice cream after that. I got myself two humongous scoops of chocolate and strawberry ice cream. It tasted like heaven.

Amanda just took one scoop of vanilla making me feel like a pig but when I looked at what Aaron was having,I immediately felt better.

He was having five scoops of ice cream. I kid you not.

I literally failed to understand how he was that fit. He ate more than an elephant.

"Let's watch a movie," Aaron suggested.

Amanda and I both agreed.We decided to go for a scary movie.

"You'll pee your pants," Aaron laughed at Amanda.

"Shut up,Aaron," she glared at him.

" No,really. You'll be scared to death."

"No one asked you," she scowled, giving him the finger.

That only made him laugh harder.

"This should be fun," he said to me with an amused look on his face.

The movie was okay, I mean it was kind of scary but since I was so used to watching horror movies, I didn't find it super scary.

Aaron on the other hand, was stuffing his face with popcorn laughing his ass off at Amanda's reactions.