1

"You're a liar! I was a fool to trust you. I told you everything, why didn't you tell me everything?"

Tears formed in Yeri's eyes. A mixture of emotions on her face. Emotions conceived from a great misunderstanding. Fear. Sadness. Jealousy. Betrayal. And anger. Feelings that shouldn't be felt. But how do I feel? Do I like it? Can I choose how I feel? Can I choose who I love? Questions with no solid answer. That's me right now: a person with no solid emotions.

"Yeri! How can you talk to your unnie like that?! Show respect! You are still the dongsaeng!" Taehyung lectured.

Taehyung, you're right. She is my dongsaeng. My favorite dongsaeng. And I won't ever do anything to hurt her.

"She's not my unnie. Not anymore." Yeri bitterly said, avoiding my eyes.

That really stung. But that motion was all I needed to know that it's not the truth.

"If that's the case, then I'm not your oppa." Taehyung said aggravated. Irritated. Tired. He was mixed with emotions, too. We were a group of bickering teens who didn't know what we really wanted. Our emotions blinded us. Our hormones getting the better of us. Taehyung grab my arm, snatching me from my frozen state, and pulled us away from Yeri. We were leaving. Leaving  with this problem still unresolved. Before we could get too far, I turned around.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. That's when Yeri crashed. It was like her knees gave up. Like she gave up. Defeated. But this wasn't a war. There was no victorious winner. She cried out to Taehyung, but he didn't budge. No hesitation, just determination. I wished I had it. I pulled to get his attention, but he was too strong and pulled me to walk faster. This situation gave me a flashback to when I first met Yeri and when I met Taehyung again.

Taehyung was picking Yeri from practice, leaving me behind. Not knowing, not remembering. It was painful. But what was happening now was reversed. Taehyung taking me away and leaving Yeri. I'm in a position where I would be contented, having Taehyung take me away, but the feeling I had now wasn't content. It stung more and that's when I wished me and Yeri switched places. This wasn't how things were suppose to end.

I know. I understand the feeling, Yeri.