7

V's point of  view

It was fall already and I fallen for her badly. I didn't know when it happened, it just did. Just like you don't know when leaves change colors and fall from a tree during the transition of autumn to winter because it just happens inevitably. That was me, I fallen for her inevitably like it was my destiny and our fate. Once I fell, I could not stop myself. There was no way to stop, she kept pulling you in.

She was wearing a turtleneck sweater tucked into a red velvet skirt. To keep warmth, she wore thick leggings under the skirt and ankle boots. Her hair, recently dyed blonde fell flawlessly onto her shoulders and her nose, cheeks, and ears glowed a natural pink from the cold. It was too cute.

She pulled me into the jewelry shop. She said that we should ought to get a couple item like everyone else. We looked around, searching for the perfect couple item. She saw the bangle and necklace first and it was the perfect fit for what we were looking for. The necklace held the key to the bangle. Both were a silvery grey color that she kept awing about. She paid for the items, insisting she pay for it. She even paid extra to have our names engraved on the items.

*Here is a picture of what  the couple item I had in mind looks like

*Here is a picture of what  the couple item I had in mind looks like. I am not advertising anything. This is a picture I found on Google that fit what I had in mind.*

She gave me the necklace key with my name engraved on it.

"Why do I have to wear the necklace?" I asked her.

"Doesn't it make sense for me to wear the bangle and you wear the necklace?" She said.

"I don't see your logic." I said bluntly, obviously not getting it.

"You are my first love. You had the key to open my heart. So its fits for you to have the key. And I will always lock what we have in this bangle and remember our memories. So if we ever get separated, we can find each other through this bangle and necklace." She said.

I knew very well what she meant by "separated". Our adoptions could end us and severe us. She had some tears in her eyes. I hugged her. "Alright. I'm defeated. You win. I'll keep the key to our memories." I jokingly said and she smiled. I unlocked the bangle for her and locked it again after she had it around her wrist. She put the necklace on for me and gave me a back hug. We stayed like that for a while.

I  woke up with a weird feeling from the dream. Remembering and not at the same time. It was daylight already and the sweet dream ended, giving me a cliff hanger. I saw her face in the dream, but I can't remember it and the bangle, how did it look again? Why can't we remember dreams? So frustrating. I looked down at my necklace with the key. I turned it around and there it was. The only thing I could remember from the dream. But it was not my name. Taehyung. Maybe its a nickname. I never noticed the name and disregarded the necklace thinking it held some importance as it was the only thing I had on when the accident happened, but now that I know I see its importance, I look at differently.

This is the second dream I had. And they are more like flashbacks of my past that I so long ago forgotten. I have to find you. Whoever you are. Wherever you are. You deserve an explanation.

But what is your explanation, V, when you don't even have a piece to the puzzle?