6-Chapter 4 Continuation

"Gamsahapnida. Thanks for earlier." The girl I helped earlier caught up with me and was now walking along side with me.

"Anytime. But you owe me. I just saved your life from dieting hell." I joked. The girl laughed. "I'll treat you." The girl joked back.

"So, how long have you been a trainee?" The girl finally asked after laughing for the longest time. I thought she wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I held up 2 fingers as I drank water. "Omo. Joesonghapnida. Sorry. I didn't know you were my sunbaenim." The girl began bowing. I laughed and she gave me a quizzical look.

"You don't have to bow. I don't take the Korean-polite language system that seriously."

After hearing that from me, the girl let out an unrespectful, but sarcastic"yah". I admit, it did hurt and my anger did fire up, but in the end I laughed it off with her and her nonstop giggles. The giggles finally subsided and we introduced ourselves formally.

"Kim Yerim, but please do call me just Yeri." Yeri extended her hand for a formal, firm handshake.

"Wendy Son." I said, extending my hand to accept the handshake. It felt too formal and awkward, but still comfortable. The more I think about it, the more she looks familiar. I had a gut feeling that I seen this girl before.

"Have we met before? Your face looks too familiar." I asked.

"No, I believe not. I have good memory so if we met before, I would have remembered. I have not been around here much since my family just moved here."

Maybe I did remember wrong. After all, my head still hurt from soccer practice. My memories may have just gotten jumbled up. When we reached outside, we separated ways.

"Hard head!" Someone called. I turned around and there he was again, waving like nothing happened between us. And Yeri elbowed him, calling him oppa. That was when everything clicked into place like finally getting the right answer to a math problem after solving for eternity. It was Yeri that was in Taehyung's phone.

The two walked up to me and Yeri gave Taehyung a confused look as to how we met. "Long story. Quite a funny one too. I'll tell you later." Taehyung said turning to me.

"About your shirt, I would have brought it with me if I knew we would meet here." Taehyung said and Yeri still gave him a confused look. He extended his hand, saying his name is V. These two with handshakes. And V? When did you change your name?

"Wendy Son." I extended my hand. Taehyung, you know that name too well so why are you asking? After a moment of awkwardness, all three of us separated. As they left, I vaguely heard Yeri bombing Taehyung with questions and Taehyung saying later.

I left with more unanswered questions added to the ongoing list. Looks like this case wasn't going to be easy to unsolved as I thought it would be. I always thought Taehyung just got adopted without telling me and left unsaid. But everything from the start with him not recognizing me and up to Yeri was setting up a crooked path that won't be straightened anytime soon. Then I remembered to get Taehyung's number to get my shirt back. Honestly, I just needed his number. I turned back, but they were too far.

So they're really together? Where am I in your heart, Taehyung? What am I to you? And what did our relationship mean to you? I thought as Taehyung rubbed Yeri's head.

We used to be like that, too.

I don't know what next chapter will be about, but the chapter after that will definitely be a WenV chapter so stay tune if you support and like this couple. And chapters after that, Yeri will finally tell Wendy the whole story and Mark will take his appearance soon.