22-Epilogue Part 1

V's POV

Too much has changed, but too little has changed.  And the distance just keeps stretching with time. I have not seen a day without thinking of Wendy. I have done everything I can. From practicing through endless nights to pushing my members to worker harder to the point of insanity. I guess being on SM level is not enough, but I don't know how to get above that. Maybe I am doing things wrong. Maybe I am just not sane anymore. Maybe I never was to begin with. 

Behind every smile on screen, every laugh I force, lies something else. I don't wanna lie to my AMRies, but I can't stop either. I have been living like this for a good 2 years now. Now I am the dorm with my hyungs. They are asleep and Jimin is snoring too loudly. Its 3:30 am right now and I need to be up at 6 for schedule. I am restless though. Tomorrow BTS has a schedule at Music Bank. Red Velvet will be there with their comeback, Ice Cream Cake. And Yeri, too. Again, so much has happen and so much did not. I tell you everything that did happen and then everything that did not.

Yeri did debut later with Red Velvet in their Ice Cream Cake comeback.

I did debut.

I did come to good terms with everyone except for....

Yeri and Wendy also came to good terms according to Yeri.

Yeri and Jungkook did have mutual feelings for each other which means I have to buy J-Hope a meal since I lost the bet. Honestly I did not see it coming. Maknaes can be unpredictable.

Now for all the did-nots.

I did not come to complete good terms with Wendy, yet. I will soon.

I did not search up Wendy ships and got angry at Suga for his name being popped up second along side with Mark, who (of course) claimed first place. ;)

Thats it.

I will sleep now.

*At Music Bank*

Irene is doing the speech right now and  I should be pay attention, but I am not. I glimpse at Wendy and I can tell she is doing her best to avoid me. And Yeri and her do look like they are fine. All the groups headed backstage and I tried to talk to Wendy, but failed miserably. Instead I talked to Yeri.

"Have you talked to her yet about it?" I asked, eager for the response, but knowing deep down I was not getting anything.

"Bad news. Unnie did not say no. But she did not say yes either. She said nothing. The other members tried easing her in. We even got the manager to do something. But nothing worked. Oppa, there are good news. Manager said she will set up time when Wendy's schedule is free and set up a place for you two to just sit and talk. Manager will send the information later." Yeri said. Before leaving, she whispered,"And Wendy does not know about it." Then she smiled mischievously, heading towards Jungkook to squeeze in time. 

I was excited and thought I could stay up the whole night just thinking of everything I wanted to say to Wendy, but I knew I needed sleep considering I am running on about 3 hours of sleep. I went to catch with my hyungs.

"Suga!" I called.

Two heads turned to me. One was Suga's and the other Wendy. Anger unleashed inside me, but I knew I should not be feeling it. It is just Suga and I did not want to argue again with Suga.

"We gotta go." I said as calmly as I could muster. Suga understood and bowed to Wendy before leaving.  As I left, I gave Wendy a glance and at that moment her eyes met mine. Her eyes, dark, pained, and distant shows that her days have been as painful as mine. It gave me hope, but all this time I could be reading Wendy wrong as I did before. Have the smiles and laughed on camera been real or was it forced ?