10

School started already and in the time between I became inseparable with Yeri. But in the time I became friends with Yeri, I also got to know Taehyung a little more despite me already knowing his past. I found out that they were not together which gave me relief, but that they were siblings, which was odd because he never had a younger sister. One theory I had in mind was that Taehyung got adopted without telling me, was diagnosed with Alzheimer afterwards, and forgotten who he really was, therefore not recognizing me. Okay, hopefully not as serious as Alzheimer, but some form of memory problem. But still I wanted to know the real answer and I just didn't know how to ask.

"Yeri, I want to ask something about V." I started and Yeri waited for me to continue so I did. "Does he have Alzheimers 'cause he never seems to remember anything from the past between you and him?"

"Can I trust you to not tell V about what I am going to tell you now?" Yeri asked with a serious expression. It alarmed me since I expected Yeri to laugh at my question, instead she gave me a deep look in her eyes. Yeri who was never the one to initiate a serious conversation was now.

"V and I aren't blood siblings. Knowing that I just started to like him very much. Then it turned to love. Wendy, I really love him and I just don't know what to do 'cause he only looks at me as a dongsaeng. He does not know."

I was taken aback from what Yeri said. I knew that they weren't blood siblings, but Yeri loving him made me have my guard up. Part of me wanted to claim Taehyung as mine and tell Yeri everything, but part of me also knew her feeling which lacked me the courage to say the words. At least I have Mark. I thought. It was silent between Yeri and me as I registered what my mind just said. It was only a few days ago when I finally came in contact with Mark and I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation. It excited me which made me wonder if I still love Taehyung. I questioned myself over and over and just now I finally found an answer. No I don't, I have only wanted to know why he left me, but that's not important to me anymore.

"Yeri, ever heard of give and take? You given me your trust and so will I." I finally said, but in my mind I still did not know how to tell her. I decided to just let her read the texts and hope that Mark won't mind.

Mark: Wendy, I don't know why you have not contacted me in so long, but I can tell for sure that I am not who I was before. Can you just give me a chance? Stop avoiding your future, plz. If only you knew who he is, maybe you would not be fleeing your future.

Wendy: ?????

Mark: Can I come to your school's homecoming with you? Don't ask me too much right now. Just don't worry. I promise I will be there 'cause I have something really important to tell you. All I need is a yes from you.

Mark: Just search up the teaser images of the new JYPE boy group, Got7 and you will understand.

Yeri, after reading the texts asked, "Give him a chance? Did you reject him before?"

I nodded, recalling the time Mark confessed to me. It was before I met Taehyung. He was chubby then, totally different from the pictures of the guy I was showing Yeri from the google search. So much has happened to him.

"Woah! He was so fat and now he's like a completely different person. So are you going to give him a chance?" Yeri reacted after I showed her the before and after pictures of Mark. I nodded and Yeri sent a "yes" to Mark before I could even stop her. Well its for the better since I would not have been able to do it myself 'cause it would be like swallowing up my pride considering how I rejected him.

"And Yeri, you should tell V how you feel. Maybe on homecoming since I will be with Mark and I won't be there to disturb you guys." I said, not sure if Mark will really be there considering he has not replied back.

"I think I just might. So its a plan? We are going to help each other get dress for homecoming?" Yeri asked.

"Deal." I agreed. That day Yeri and I talked about what to wear and what to do with makeup and hair. Well, it was mostly Yeri talking, I zoned out and into my own world of thoughts.

Will Mark really come? What does he have to tell me?

Markdy will finally be introduced and how will V react to Yeri's confession. I don't now yet, but we'll just see what I come up with.