13-Part 1

*Homecoming Day*

I got ready alone which was not as planned. Yeri was suppose to be here, but she was not. She called a few hours earlier that she was getting ready with some of her friends and would not be riding with me and V. She said she and V were not getting along well these days. I did not question further thinking maybe she confessed already, I'll just have to see what V says on the ride.

I undress and then dress again, contemplating what would be the perfect dress to wear to meet your chubby childhood friend who is now a heart sweeping idol. People should write a book about this or maybe make a Youtube video, it would be of much help right now. After much thinking, I put on my royal blue fitted one piece dress with a cutout around the waist area and shorts under it. I slipped on the one black heels I could walk in. These heels made walking on sticks so easy, I could even run in these. I put on a necklace and natural makeup, leaving my hair as is. I won't go into details since I am not doing a "Get Ready With Me" video- not my style. I must say this: Where do I put my phone 'cause I am not a person to bring a bag- again not my style.

Now that I was done, I waited. V was not here yet and it was way past the time we agreed. I started to think that maybe he was not coming since he was feeling down about Yeri. I debated whether to go change and tell Mark I could not make it, which would be a bummer for both of us, but then the door rang.

I opened the door. "Yah! I thought you were not coming. If you are going to be late, at least call, so I don't have to worry. Thats a common sense rule." I said teasingly.

"Worry? You worry for me?" V asked, but did not wait for an answer, instead went to his car. I noticed that he was dressed up. Who is he bringing? Is he going with Yeri?

I opened the door to the back seats of the car, but V insisted that I ride shotgun. I protested, just wanting this awkwardness between us to be less awkward since we have not talked much since he found out about Mark. When I did though V forcefully sat me on the passenger seat, put on the safety belt, and started the car before I could reject anymore. Ok, if you want answers about Yeri and you, just ask, but know that I won't have any, but answers about yourself, I have tons, but does not mean I am giving any- I wanted to say, but didn't.

I want so much things that didn't. I want Yeri to get ready with me, but she didn't. I wanted V to be on time, but he didn't. I wanted to say it, but didn't. My first homecoming was not going as planned, lets hope prom will be better.

"V, are you and Yeri okay. No fights about something stupid?" I asked.

"Yeri and me? No we did not fight. " V answered. So Yeri lied, why would she do that?

"Whats with the look on your face." I asked.

"Nothing. Its just that you never called me by my name nor did you call me oppa, so its just feels weird that you're calling me V all of a sudden Usually you say yah even though I am older." V replied.

Now that V mentioned it, it was actually true. I guess I am finally accepting him as V and not as Kim Taehyung, my first love. Maybe I am finally forgetting him. I did not say that aloud. When we parked V said something that worried me- like the worry you get when you sense your friend having suicidal thoughts, of course V won't do it, right?

"Wendy, there is an after party for seniors with beer and alcohol." V made a drinking motion with his hand and tilt his head back making gulping sounds. It was cute, but then he got serious. "Don't go to it. Not safe for a girl. And I won't be able to drive you back home, but Mark will be able to." The way he said it was more like a statement instead of a question. It was the first time he mentioned Mark. "By the way, you look pretty." V said before we went our separate ways.

"You don't look bad yourself." I complimented. Don't do anything stupid. I thought as we left. I made a mental note to take his car so he won't be able to do anything stupid without someone with him.

I am going to split this homecoming day into 3 chapters- 2 from Wendy's POV and 1 from V's POV, just to keep the chapters short and easy to read.