1st Day - The Argument

WELCOME TO PHAN ADVENT CALENDER!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THE NEXT 25 DAYS AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT SOMETHING  ❤
Okay so for clarification, all fics will be based on that phan is real and lives in a normal universe etc etc. (so no hp for you this time guys)
Okay, now that everything important is said, let us begin:

Dan's POV

Usually the first of December is a nice day. The day you can start counting down the days till Christmas. The day you can open the first door from your advent calendar and enjoy the sweet chocolate.

Unfortunately, I happen to be a massive twatt and caused an argument. If started from nothing, really, and now I suddendly hear myself shouting the worst:

"WHY DID I EVEN FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU? YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT WASTED MY TIME!"

And then I saw it. The look on Phil's face. I had crossed the line.

"Go on then. Go away. Live without me." His voice was raising.

"Phil I didn't mea-"

"Of course you didn't. Just like you didn't mean that I am useless. Or like you didn't mean that I do nothing but disappoint anyone I love!"

"I have never said th-" I start.

"Please Dan. Just let me be alone for a while. I can't handle you anymore. You are free to go. Find a better life with a better man."

"Please Phil, I just-"

"If you won't leave the house then I will."

So suddendly I found myself in front of our door. Where do I go now? I don't know how long it takes to Phil to cool down. He has all the reasons to be mad. I'm sure he would let me in if I just wanted that, but I know how much I hurted him.

So, where do I go now?

And then I know.

"Hello? Dan?" a woman with a bright voice asks.

"Hi Louise. Are you at home? I had a fight with Phil", I explain to her.

"Yes I am home, but Darcy is staying here too. So you can come if you don't mind little child asking awkward questions every now and then", she says.

Of course I don't mind. I love Darcy. I tell that to Louise, say that I'll be there in half an hour.

I call a taxi.

Phil's POV

I start to cry as soon as Dan closes the door behind him. How can he say things like that? How can I just send him away?

This all hurts so much. I didn't mean to raise my voice at Dan.

I feel hopeless.

And then, I decide to call Hazel.

"Hello dear. What's up?" her calms me a bit immediately. Her voice makes me always feel loved.

I start sobbing.

"Phil? What's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?"

Of course I want to talk about it,  Hazel, that's why I called. I don't say anything, because crying has taken over my body.

"Ssh. Listen. It's all going to be okay, I promise. Just tell me what's happened, dear."

And then I tell her everything.

Dan's POV

Louise hugs me tightly.

"So, tell me what's happened", she demands. And I tell her everything. Tell her how I hurted Phil. Tell her how this was first just a stupid argument, and how I lost it.