19th Door - Snapchat

Phil's POV

I remember how much I argued to get a Snapchat. Dan was sure that I would just mess up and publish a secret photo or maybe out us accidentally or whatever.

Eventually I got what I wanted. Of course. Dan really can't say no to me.

I really like Snapchat and all its features. I like seeing Felix and Marzia's life on their secret snapchats, and PJ:s My Story is always most hilarious thing. Sometimes I upload something nice and domestic to my My Story also, but usually I am just a stalker who plays with the filters.

I can see why Dan insisted that I can not make public Snapchat account. And I really like the fact that only few people can see what I am doing in daily basis. But I guess it would be fun to show our fans that too.

But they probably wouldn't be able to handle what they would see.

So I was sitting on my bed playing with the filters when Dan appeared behind me.

"Playing with these again?" he sighed.

"Yes!"

"Wasn't the photo shoot for the advent calendar enough?"

"No! Come on Dan, look how cute I look!"

"You look very cute indeed", he admitted and kissed my cheek.

I took a photo, lazily dropped my phone on my duvet and kissed him propely.