3rd Door - Dancing

Hello everybody! So, this is going to be the first "moment" fic. (So it's short and this is probs v v shitty bc it's the first one I made)

All the phanart is made by me btw!

Enjoy and don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Dan's POV

He was playing Mariah Carey in our kitchen. It was the third of December, and he was already playing Christmas songs.

"I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree"

I just simply followed him when he dragged me to the middle of the floor.

"Phil? What on Earth do you think you are doing?" I asked although I knew what he had in mind.

"Come on Dan, dance with me."Of course. He loves to dance.

"But Phil, you can't even dance."

"Shut up." He smiled at me and gave his puppy dog eyes. Fine.

So l allowed him wrap his arms around my neck and put my hands in his back pockets.

We were slowly swinging along with the music. Our noses were almost touching.

"What more I can do, baby all I wan't for Christmas

Is

You."

He tried to kiss me. I turned my face up and laughed when he tried to jump to reach my lips.

"Stop it!" he muttered.

"You're so short", I teased.

"I am not short."

"We both know I am way taller than you."

Phil grabber my jumper and I couldn't help but tilt my face back to him. He was staring directly to my eyes. Then he kissed my neck and sucked it a bit. Suddenly my legs felt like jelly.

"Let's see who is taller when I bring you to your knees", he whispered softly to my ear. "You're such a pushover, just a kiss on your neck and you're already begging for more."

Oooooh. I did not expect that. Seems like dominant Phil has risen again.

I am so going to enjoy this.  

Baby all I want for Christmas is you.