6th Door - Hello Stockholm!

quick question: do you want smut or nah?

Dan's POV

I open my eyes and I realize I'm not at home. Phil is sleeping next to me. This bed is the most comfortable thing ever. I glace at the clock, it's 11.32 am. Thank God the the time difference is only one hour.

I still wonder how our arrival to Stockholm was that smooth.Even in the airport we found our bags easily, and there weren't even that many people in there at all.

Our plan was to get the metro to the central of Stockholm, which turned out to be slightly difficult, because the metro had a weird Swedish name. I think it was called tunnelbana or something similar. The guy who sold us the tickets and told us where we needed to go, looked amused and gave us a kind smile. I understand him, how funny must have it looked when two freakishly tall British men wondered around looking completely lost.

Eventually, we found our tunnelbana and headed to our hotel. We just quickly dropped our suitcases and then we walked to the CirKus, the theater we were gonna perform. We walked along the street and all I could think of was how I couldn't take Phil's hand. I really hated this hiding. And Phil hated it even more than me. But after these 7 years I still wasn't ready. It still made me feel really weird that there was going to be only two show and then it was going to be over.

Yesterday was the show day and we woke up about 13.00 pm. Out whole staff was freaking out when they couldn't contact us the whole morning. In fact, we had been up til 3.00, walking on the streets of Stockholm. The snow just amazed us so much and the sky was clear and why can't we just hold hand and kiss on the daylight?

The meet and greet was really fun. Some girl brought her little sister with her. She was about five years old. According to her sister, she was a really big fan of ours. She was so adorable, and tiny, so tiny oh god how do I hug her I'm going to break her.  She spoke only Swedish, so Phil asked her sister to whisper to him how to say "I love you" in Swedish. And the little girl's smile was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a while, when Phil hugged her and said with an obvious British accent: "Vi älskar dig, Lotta." When they left, I took Phil's hand and squeezed it tightly. And he knew what I thought at that exact moment.

Maybe I want children too, some day.

Last night's show was amazing. I'm still not used to the fact that people actually sing "The Internet Is Here" with us. It all just feels... I just am so grateful to be here. I feel so privileged. Present a stage show with my true love and best friend. Have this opportunity to meet people. Wake up next to Phil, even though the staff has booked us two rooms. We couldn't be honest even with our own staff. 

Phil is still asleep. I stroke gently his hair.  He keeps his eyes shut but gives me a tired smile.

I let him sleep. Today is going to be the last show, and we don't want to mess it up.

Once I realize I am too nervous to sleep I get out of the bed and open the door to the balcony. I step outside and the tiles feel freezing against my bare feet.

Air is chilly. Sun has risen hours ago. The whole city with its lights looks beautiful. Today is going to be our last show.