18th Door - They love you

THIS IS SHIT. I PERSONALLY HATE THIS. HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT SOME WAY THO

Phil's POV

I have just eaten and finished some old episode of Buffy. Dan is browsing on the sofa next to me.
I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands. When I turn around I can see Dan crying silently.

"D-Dan? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I am fine", he says and tries to avoid my stare.

"Did you watch the eleventh episode of Yuri on Ice again?"

"No, I just-" he says and bursts into tears again. I can see that something's not right.

I sit on the sofa and wrap my hand around him.

"Th-hey love you", he says quietly and shows me his laptop screen. It is some pretty edit: and it seems like it's focused on me. I am confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask and rub his arm.

"I-I mean I've always wanted that they love you, and now they love you almost as much as I do, b-but now they just say that you are hot and amazing and smart and beautiful and you really are but I-I just... why don't they say that about me anymore?"

He presses his face to my chest and sobs.

"Come on, Bear. Let it all out", I sigh and stroke his hair.

"I am worthless compared to you", he mumbles.

"Dan. No one is comparing you to me."

"They are. They are calling me rat and freak and trash and-"

"Dan, that's enough", I interrupt.

He looks at me.

I don't know what to say. I just wanted him to stop that nonsense. Phandom can be really mean, I know it better than anyone. I still remember how major of them called me ugly and worthless and Dan's sidekick. I haven't noticed anything that even seems like they started dragging Dan. So maybe this is just his self-esteem. And I get him. He has always been the one who gets all the attention. My tiny adorable Dan. 

"Listen. They love you."

"Do they?" he asks and looks me in the eyes.

"Yeah." I take his laptop and type #danisnotonfire on tumblr's search box. The first thing that comes up is "10 reasons to love Dan Howell". I point at the screen.

"Look at this. They love you so much."

He nudges his head on my chest.

"And most importantly, I love you even more."