11th Door - Silent thoughts

Hi. I have been having some things lately, so please forgive me if you find these too short or boring or whatevs.

I am still trying really hard to upload something every day!!!

Dan's POV

I miss Phil. He left with Martyn yesterday, and I already miss him. I am in a silent room, and I really miss him Phil come back please.

Being apart feels weird. Yes, it might have been only like 30 hours, but still the distance somehow manages to almost tear me apart.

I hate being alone.

I try to focus back to the screen and edit tomorrow's Gamingmas-video.

I press play on the clip I am trying to cut.

Phil's laugh fills the whole room.  I really want him here right now.

Come on Dan, you can manage just fine without Phil.

But I can't. I can't function properly. I want to text Phil and tell him to come back.

I want him here.

That's not fair, Dan.

I call him.

He answers almost immediately. As always.

"Dan? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just missing you. Am I bothering you?"

"Of course not! I'm just watching when everyone is slowly getting drunk."

Oh. "I want you back here."

"You should've come."

"I am still not ready to come as your date. And I don't even know those people!"

"Dan. Please don't argue with me. I'll be home soon.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

"Love you too."

He hangs up. He hangs up way too soon. I want to cry. I miss him really much. Why didn't I go to the wedding with him? Why am I so dumb? Why do I always have to start an argue?

I am just so afraid that our secret would come out. I hate this hiding but I'm still not ready.

I exhale slowly. 

Come on, Dan. Remember what you decided in 2009. Remember people's reaction in 2012. You are not ready.

We decided to tell them slowly. But I really just want to tweet "I wish I was there with you, my love", and drive people crazy.

Phil would be completely fine with it. But you are not.

I almost take my phone and open Twitter.

Dan. Don't you dare. Just continue editing.

I sigh and focus back on the computer screen. Phil's face is laughing.

I really miss him. Phil, please come back.